The difference in mindset between the fans

ICA_86

Interesting to see that even after strolling to the league title and impressing in Europe, FF is full of threads about where we can improve, what players need moved out, Gerrard being ruthless and the club not standing still.

Compare that to the nonces across the city who seem to still be telling themselves it’ll all be okay and they’re still better than us, with little to no discussion of the absolutely enormous squad and staff rebuild they’re facing in the summer.

It’s all very odd and I’m remaining hopeful that they’re going to make an utter fucking mess of it.

Interesting to see that even after strolling to the league title and impressing in Europe, FF is full of threads about where we can improve, what players need moved out, Gerrard being ruthless and the club not standing still.

Compare that to the nonces across the city who seem to still be telling themselves it’ll all be okay and they’re still better than us, with little to no discussion of the absolutely enormous squad and staff rebuild they’re facing in the summer.

It’s all very odd and I’m remaining hopeful that they’re going to make an utter fucking mess of it.
It’s cool though they can win the 10 next year lol

They're still utterly convinced they're a better team than us. Please please let them continue with that thought process. One thing we definitely don't do is sit about patting ourselves on the back. Most of us on here can see the massive progress we've made also the continued improvements we still need to make.

Have a look at the KDS thread on their incoming CEO.

Loads of them see their main priorities as Resolution 12, the 5 way agreement, restarting a title stripping campaign, taking us to task for our continued “financial doping”, and challenging the authorities on this title being our 55th.

That is their support in a nutshell.

Never mind the nonces, we all know we have to continue our teams/club development. Key summer in terms of recruitment and retention. Onwards and upwards.

I wonder what their new CEO will think.

He's coming from a game that people perceive as being respectable although it probably has it's issues into this shi.tshow and fan denial and strip the titles

Loads of them see their main priorities as Resolution 12, the 5 way agreement, restarting a title stripping campaign, taking us to task for our continued “financial doping”, and challenging the authorities on this title being our 55th.

LOL and long may it continue with the latest torment ... no longer being able to beat us.

They’re in denial still.

We’ve been in that position before. We now know that next season if (when) we win the league again we will 99% be into the CL group stages and that is massive

They have convinced themselves we are shite. covid affected every team bar us.
Playing in empty stadiums helped us but hindered them. Yep, just some of the excuses I've seen. 20 points ahead, undefeated in the league, even when not at our best they still can't beat us, but aye we are shite hahahaha.

In Gerrard , we trust . 55 WATP.

Which is the way it should be. We cant stand still we need to keep progressing, we have a shot at the Champions League next season and the finances from that could be massive. Add to that if we win the league again next season we would get direct entry to the group stages.

We cant stand still when there is potentially £50m revenue at stake for the club. We have seen what happens across the city when you think you are too far ahead.

They were convinced in the late nineties that they were better than us with van Hoojidonk, di Canio and Cadete but we still owned them on a regular basis. They might play attractive football but results count. Until they sort out their bomb scare defence they’ll win nothing.

To sum Septic up, Is to see their Stance on Remembrance Poppy Day, or Anti Poppy Day, To be New CEO coming into that, Must be a Shock? Liewell pandered to The Gangerine Brigade, They must have set some kind of Record of the amount of times the Club got UEFA Fines?? Maybe they did reach 10 in a Row right enough??

We need to strengthen again and I’m sure we will. I don’t think discussing the subject undermines what the squad has done this year. They will a go down as legends for bringing 55 home this season.
But we can’t forget by winning the league next season we’re straight into the champions league and £30 million (or whatever it will be) would find it’s way into our bank account..
I’m definitely looking forward to seeing who we’re going to bring in.

It’s because they have a mindset that things are never their fault and it’s always outside factors that are holding them back. It’s built into them and they never change. Even when they were winning there was still this cloud hanging over then that they believed everyone was out to get them.

Looking forward to next season already. I’m so glad this 10iar shit is finally binned, and we can get back to how things used to be pre-2012, us and them going at it for the title.

I wonder what their new CEO will think.

He's coming from a game that people perceive as being respectable although it probably has it's issues into this shi.tshow and fan denial and strip the titles
In his job interview he must have displayed a bigoted/victim mentality or he wouldnt have got the job.

Last edited:
Celtic fans happy with yesterday and the new incoming CEO ready to strip titles and kill off that big bad blue team ...

Rangers fans exist to support Rangers whereas celtc fans exist only to hate Rangers.

No one will ever really understand why they think the way they do.

always the victim mindset. Always cheated, never defeated.

You would think after losing their "holy grail" they would stop looking at us and look at their own team, but no! B-D

I hope they give the job to Kennedy, I noticed on BBC last night the ycalled him the celtc manager, not the interim manager. Hope it is a sign!

Compare to when Advocaat came in, he had pretty much an unlimited budget to bring in who he wanted.

They will have to trade their best players who all want out to try and piece together a team to challenge.

It’s not impossible, but I cannot underestimate how much they have f*cked their position of dominance,

That's where our priority lies, strengthen the squad and be ruthless when cutting away players no longer required.

The mentally challengeds sat with their feet up hating and mocking Rangers for 10 years. They were conceited and arrogant enough to believe they were a good side and their success was guaranteed for the foreseeable future.
The pack of cards has well and truly folded but we now need to ignore them and focus on the way ahead for next 5 years.

Rangers fans exist to support Rangers whereas celtc fans exist only to hate Rangers.
Therein is the answer to the question the difference between the two sets of fans, Rangers are always what's happening with Rangers and celtic fans the same, they totally have lost the plot and I'm loving their pain. WATP

The best squad in the country just the 20 points behind and humiliated in Europe but still the best.

Take one peak on their forum and you’ll see all they are talking about is the size of the rebuild, but, I take your point on board ;)

one of them called in to super scoreboard saying how he had got 10 in a row T-Shirts etc made up, I was going to call in and tell him to head down to the Barras at the end of the season as most of the idiots still won't realise that they never made the ten - and the stuff will still sell.

They're actually aflicted by a cognitive dissonance as on one hand they're telling everyone they have better players than us but on the other they're saying they've got the biggest rebuild in their history required to get back on track. In many cases it's the same folk saying both things.

It would be interesting to learn who they think Shane Duffy is better than , and that could be said for any team

I think the difference is that we tend to be fans and they are fanatics (or, indeed, fannies).

Whilst our support of our club is unwavering (as the journey through the leagues showed), we can still have normal lives, jobs, friends, other interests. This allows us to be a bit more measured, a bit more balanced and therefore a bit more accepting that life doesn't always go your way (hell, the last decade showed us that).

For them its a way of life, being a mhank, and not in a healthy way. Its all they have. Its how they define themselves (witness the grown men in their 50s an 60s waddling around Spanish resorts with their grey and green stripes on for 14 days in a row). So when things don't go their way they cannot handle it, they cannot accept it. It's about arrogance and being entitled. They are like big children. It's always someone else's fault or just plain isn't happening. Because to admit that it was happening would be a slight on them as an individual and everything they hold dear, everything they are.... and without that they would be nothing. They are like a fucking cult. And their pain is wonderful!
:shh:

This way of thinking is to be encouraged.

Seen that Video Celts blog on twitter the other day good grief.

If someone from Ibrox goes to the bathroom that Joe Mchugh waster has to run on the Internet and write an essay about it within five minutes.

You'd think that getting a manager, DOF and about 12 new signings would be the main topic of discussion for them right now but apparently not. Blogs like that would probably get more hits from discussing what Steven Gerrard had for breakfast last week than who their new manager might potentially be.

We are builders they are destroyers. We built an empire they wanted to tear it down because it’s just no’ fair.
‘‘Twas ever thus and will ever be.

I’m sure it was Stuart McCall back in the 90s told them “You play all the football and we’ll do all the celebrating” after hearing how great Monsignor Burns’ team was.

Player for player they are better than us. From the well known dundee hibs fan jimmy ping, they are all jimmy ping. Fantastists all

Back