The embarrassment that is BBC.

Grrrrrr

Euc-Nln-SWYAE310z-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

BBC Scotland will continue with theit totally amateur, petty ways. I note last week we were described as spl winners rather than champions. I'm maybe old school but if you win the league you're champions, you win a cup you're winners.
Liam Mcleod is its the Champions this and the Champions that describing the Scums play wannae bet he changes his tone, which nice because they are hurting.

BBC Scotland will continue with theit totally amateur, petty ways. I note last week we were described as spl winners rather than champions. I'm maybe old school but if you win the league you're champions, you win a cup you're winners.
Most outlets have barely said celtc for years because they’ve been called the ch*mp*ons. And I just realised how hard it is to type it when it’s referring to the team you hate B-)

Just thought it was sad that the BBC cannot acknowledge a Rangers B win.
They are a national organisation with a sports section.
Sorry for upsetting some of my fellow follow followers.
They are completely incompetent in all areas.I used to listen to Radio Scotland during the day and honestly couldn’t believe some of the daily gaffs(continuity etc).
Yea they are definitely anti Rangers IMO,but also very anti-professional at every level.
That’s what happens when nepotism,sectarianism and being a middle class arsehole are used as criteria when hiring.

BBC Lowland League result show our game at Falkirk as abandoned.
Someone should be sacked with a parting gift of a box of Kleenex.
We are top of the league Timmy. Take your medicine.
BBC needs to be shut down.
Shut them down along with Castore

Just thought it was sad that the BBC cannot acknowledge a Rangers B win.
They are a national organisation with a sports section.
Sorry for upsetting some of my fellow follow followers.
The scores are provided by a third party organisation whch is why the BBC and Sky usually have the same errors with results, saw that season before last when they both had the game v Progres going to extra time.

You could have stopped at the thread title.
The entire institution is a national cultural cancer.
It needs excised

Had them at the door recently told the guy Stevie G has been the Rangers manager for 3 years now , you’ve never done an interview with him , you’re breaking you’re own charter , I’m being discriminated against because of the football team I support

If you’re going to ignore my club I’m going to ignore you

Feck Off ...

Latest posts

Back