The FA Cup

Boab4

Accrington Stanley v Derby on just now then a load of other games on throughout the day, with this weather I'm not moving from the couch and watching it all, can't beat it.

FF's favourite player, Waghorn playing for Derby as well.

Anyone else watching it?

Apart from last night's tie, the fixture list bores me rigid. I just cannot be attracted to it.
Waste of a tv football weekend. Roll on the quarter finals , and our match v Livingston

Poor game on a bad pitch.
Will keep watching as long as the upset is possible.

Accrington Stanley v Derby on just now then a load of other games on throughout the day, with this weather I'm not moving from the couch and watching it all, can't beat it.

Anyone else watching it?
what side is it on

Anyone else watching it?
Watching it, to para phrase Craig Levein; Pish!

Off to pub then going to see Millwall hopefully beat Everton. The Den should be rocking which usually means a home win

Quite enjoying it myself, crap pitch makes it interesting :))

Agreed - bit of a throw-back and its a bit of a leveller. Accrington done enough for a replay in my book. Derby look lost for ideas. Expecting them to grab a winner though.

Waggy does it again. Got a lot of time for him, thoroughly decent chap, model professional. Hope he does very well

Poor sending off

Though Billy Lee had 2 good chances before Waghorn scored

Thought it was a decent enough cup tie

Shrewsbury Wolves

Apparently Docherty was Man of the match.
Scored 1st goal

Goal was a cracker, narrow angle and smacked into the roof of the net. They threw it away late on though, but guess they'll be happy with a replay at Wolves.

Jake cooper with the assist!!! Someone posted the other day he was top of assists for knockdowns exactly like that

That Jake Cooper looks the part.

I don’t think he would disappoint if we were to sign him.

I don’t think so. Millwall setup sees him marking space a lot rather than a player. That’s not his fault of course but on the ball he looks like David Bates, a bit awkward and ill-at-ease. I don’t think he’s looked the part at all. Nice nod-on for Millwall goal though, I don’t think he is noticeably better than what we have.

I don’t think so. Millwall setup sees him marking space a lot rather than a player. That’s not his fault of course but on the ball he looks like David Bates, a bit awkward and ill-at-ease. I don’t think he’s looked the part at all. Nice nod-on for Millwall goal though, I don’t think he is noticeably better than what we have.
Just banged in a goal mate. I think he’s ok as a player. Good in the air

He’s a defender, wins the ball on the deck and in the air. Big threat from set pieces and is better than what we currently have with McAuley and Worrall.

Just banged in a goal mate. I think he’s ok as a player. Good in the air

‘Banged in’? Shoved it in with his arm.:)

He’s a defender, wins the ball on the deck and in the air. Big threat from set pieces and is better than what we currently have with McAuley and Worrall.

I’ve not seen him win much on the deck because he is never close enough to the attacking player. Seems to be regularly 5 yards away.

All about opinions I guess.

Last edited:
Back