The Famous Headwear - Kent badge

TheGaffer

Did anyone order the Kent pin badges from them?

Placed my order on 7th January with a delivery date of the first week in February and yet to receive it. Got an email on 13th February saying it had been delayed until nearer the end of the month and still nothing.

Appreciate lots of people having supplier issues from Far East currently but this was bought as a gift and I’ve still not had it.

Emailed them last week and haven’t had a response and have noticed tonight when trying to contact them on Twitter that their account doesn’t exist anymore? Should I be worried? I know they are very reputable and I’ve bought items from them previously but found that a bit odd.

Their Twitter is fine.
The guy who runs it is brand new and their stuff is excellent.
I’ve have bought hats and scarves from them and they have been brilliant,great service.
Contact details from their website-

Last edited:
There was an email a few weeks back. Nothing but good service from them so far so I’d not be too concerned re a delay. Bit rubbish it’s spoiled your gift.

Did anyone order the Kent pin badges from them?

Placed my order on 7th January with a delivery date of the first week in February and yet to receive it. Got an email on 13th February saying it had been delayed until nearer the end of the month and still nothing.

Appreciate lots of people having supplier issues from Far East currently but this was bought as a gift and I’ve still not had it.

Emailed them last week and haven’t had a response and have noticed tonight when trying to contact them on Twitter that their account doesn’t exist anymore? Should I be worried? I know they are very reputable and I’ve bought items from them previously but found that a bit odd.

Hello mate, apologies I haven't seen any message from you via the site - when did you send it?

I was away in Braga last week and then at the game in Edinburgh Saturday, back in the workshop today and catching up.

Our badges are made in the UK, not the far East. Issue is with the manufacturer and this was relayed as such in the email we sent out to all who bought a couple of weeks ago.

I've been speaking to them today for the latest, should have something final by tomorrow afternoon which I can then send out to those who are patiently waiting.

Sorry you've had issues getting in touch, we're a small team and there is occasionally a delay with the admin. The badges will be here shortly, we've been using the same supplier for over two years with no issues in the past.

Please let me know on here or via the contact form on the site if there's anything else you need, otherwise have more info tomorrow regarding the same.

Cheers, Graham

Thank you!

Welcome mate, thanks for your patience. We're as frustrated on this one - particularly as it is a pre-order and is now a month later than expected.

Will have details tomorrow, there's a few other new and existing designs coming in the same order batch so trying to establish a final date before we can update.

Back