The Fans Who Literally Built Their Club - Union Berlin

Went to a Union Berlin game a couple of years ago. A truly remarkable experience. A special club with a unique atmosphere. I would urge anyone making a trip to Berlin to take in a Union game. Place was absolutely bouncing from start to finish - fans never stopped singing.

been thinking about going over to Germany for a game or two, fancied going to see Hertha.

Tickets would be very hard to come by for Union Berlin this season, been to Hertha which was good experience.

Charge 180 euros membership a year and you cannot buy a season ticket without a membership.

Far better atmospheres in East Germany for me, just many people only see Union with Berlin being a popular destination. Hertha ain't much special either I thought, be interesting what their support is like when they get a place of their own. Dynamo Berlin the best experience for me football wise in Berlin, some good bars around it - Stadium getting knocked down soon as well soon (Ludwig Jahn Sportpark next to where the wall was).

Charge 180 euros membership a year and for you cannot buy a season ticket without a membership.

Far better atmospheres in East Germany for me, just many people only see Union with Berlin being a popular destination. Hertha ain't much special either to me, be interesting what their support is like when they get a place of their own. Dynamo Berlin the best experience for me football wise in Berlin, some good bars around it - Stadium getting knocked down soon as well soon.

keep an eye on Dynamo results as well, catch some highlights of the Regionella and Liga 3 games.

We've been going to Dynamo Dresden for years , and they've had some very tough times since German reunification but a well supported club with a good atmosphere.
Take a game in if you're in Dresden - a fantastic City worth a visit anyway.

We've been going to Dynamo Dresden for years , and they've had some very tough times since German reunification but a well supported club with a good atmosphere.

K Block one of the best experiences I have had at Football, fine alone or in small numbers - dodgy in bigger ones though.

Went to a Union Berlin game a couple of years ago. A truly remarkable experience. A special club with a unique atmosphere. I would urge anyone making a trip to Berlin to take in a Union game. Place was absolutely bouncing from start to finish - fans never stopped singing.
Not a fan of them but that's what we're trying to do. The sooner the UB are out of the corner of the Broomloan, the better.

Always fancied Dresden, fans look unbelievable.

Always fancied Dresden, good nightlife?

And Union are mentally challenged lovers.

Not sure about this and I ain’t keen on Union myself. Keep hearing it mind so must be an element of truth in it. See Union as having a lot of self importance and obviously heavily in the media eye now as well as being a popular Club to visit with being in Berlin and a bit of hipster to them. Remind me a lot of St Pauli, 180 euros annual membership is never mentioned in these articles by those glorifying them like.

Not sure about this and I ain’t keen on Union myself. Keep hearing it mind so must be an element of truth in it. See Union as having a lot of self importance and obviously heavily in the media eye now as well as being a popular Club to visit with being in Berlin and a bit of hipster to them. Remind me a lot of St Pauli, 180 euros annual membership is never mentioned in these articles by those glorifying them like.

They sell half and half scarves in the Athletic Bilbao shop now red green and white!

Back