The fans you sit near, what can you predict they will do at every game?

Guy appeared on Thursday. Everytime there was a cross into the box or a shot just anything with the ball going into the box by either team he d shout, that's in

Guy a couple of seats along from us has to be the most articulate person at a football ground. Never says anything remotely offensive if something goes wrong but shouts something along the lines of “that’s an utterly incomprehensible decision, ref”. Bizarre.

Big pishy.Goes to the toilet on average 8 times,whole row stands up to let in and out,nothing wrong medically just greedy wi the pints.Actually gets called big pishy by everyone round about ,takes ir well tbf.

Hence the reason I don’t want drink being allowed at the football while it’s still all seated areas. It’s bad enough as it is with folk wanting past to go to the toilets and you can sometimes be up and down from your seat like a fiddlers elbow but in a standing section I don’t reckon it would be so bad as you are always on your feet.

Back in early 2000s I had to do a seat move for family reasons on the odd matchday and was decanted to Copland Rd Rear
An old boy behind us was an Arthur Numan fan (as we all were)
Anyway EVERY touch he made was met with a shout of "Superb Arthur, you are playing like a "Newman" today" and then laughed !!!
It was tough work - even though we won the league every year he put us through it !!

I just love listening to the insanity that surrounds, it’s all part of the experience. Every game no matter where we get the ball, the lad in front of me shouts “shoot” :D

Back