The Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about that, do we have it in us?

It would need a 180 on much of the current.

It should and needs to be intense, but I’m not sure I see it happening tbh.

You sing it and i'll certainly join in,never looked forward to a game such more,we'll do them on Sunday - 2-0 to the queens eleven.
An old work colleague of mine said when he was growing up it used to be We are up to our knees in Candle Grease anyone heard that before?

I was thinking about that, do we have it in us?

It would need a 180 on much of the current.

It should and needs to be intense, but I’m not sure I see it happening tbh.
The whole stadium standing ala Dortmund would be a start.

As much as I think atmosphere is over exaggerated at times in terms of influence, I think it did affect 1-2 in February - Barisic in particular.

The whole stadium standing ala Dortmund would be a start.

As much as I think atmosphere is over exaggerated at times in terms of influence, I think it did affect 1-2 in February - Barisic in particular.

I agree - just not sure we have that in us tbh.

I stood for about 30 seconds against Belgrade and the lad behind me asked me to sit down - what chance do you have?

We shat the bed there in February, no doubt about it.

I stood for about 30 seconds against Belgrade and the lad behind me asked me to sit down - what chance do you have?

Did u tell the guy NAW?

If you are not going to sing and get behind the team for 90 minutes then pass your ticket to someone who will.

Plenty of time for being a moany see you next Tuesday after the game if we lose.

What’s the plan? Throw tennis balls at him?
Word is he’s getting halved in two tomorrow. On a WhatsApp message I was sent. First tackle the jump the dykes career ends. Don’t shoot the messenger just what I’ve been told. Also the Greek loudmouth will lose some teeth challenging for a header. Again same WhatsApp group.

Tell him to stand up or %^*& off.

Hate to see these people in how stadiums used to be, crammed in like sardines, stands swaying and rocking, beer (pish definitely) flying over your head.

Everyone singing, folk smoking fags on the terrace.

Today's breed of supporters would freak out and go home.

Can do mate, if you want to alienate the majority of the fans in the stadium, make the day about something other than the football and put all focus on vile bigotry while the eyes of the world are watching.
“Alienate the majority of the fans in the stadium”? You been to a old firm game?. The vast majority will be singing along fact.

Happened me and my pal a few months back. I am too nice but my mate told him ‘he’s not here to watch Coronation Street and to fck off and watch the match in the house if he had a problem’ lol.

I was mortified but he was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back