The Fans

Henrywatson115

Official Ticketer
Never saw the game last night only kept up with on here ,what was the reaction of the fans at dens last night at full time

From what I seen they were getting it stinking from the fans then I turned it off.
What does anyone expect? The performances since the Motherwell game have been absolutely disgraceful on the whole. We have collectively shat our pants and handed the scum another league title and all the riches that come with it while we now have to dismantle and rebuild the team.....AGAIN.

They were getting it bad and rightly so. Goldson walking off clapping. Get so far to %^*& with the patronising shite Goldson
That is the issue, after a performance like that I would want them off the pitch asap, but they get moaned at if they don't come and give the fans a wee clap.

That is the issue, after a performance like that I would want them off the pitch asap, but they get moaned at if they don't come and give the fans a wee clap.
After that last night they should have been down the tunnels with their heads down.

League is over as Celtic never dropping anymore points. And even if we did win all our remaining games even against them, the league is theirs on goal difference. So fucked off with that shower of shite last night

What do you want him to do, ignore the fans and get slated for that too?

Players can't win at the end of games.

Clap them, get abuse
Don't acknowledge them, get abuse
Being honest? Don’t care what him or the rest of that squad does anymore. Bar Butland I couldn’t give a %^*& if any of them played again this season. That’s how I feel

Being honest? Don’t care what him or the rest of that squad does anymore. Bar Butland I couldn’t give a %^*& if any of them played again this season. That’s how I feel
Players are always going to clap the fans afterwards. It's really not on the priority list of things to be angry about.

The players were told their shite performances are not good enough

Quite right to vent anger and frustrations towards this group

Vast majority deserve some verbals as they showed no hunger or desire in last 2 games

And they were so mentally fragile in the first half against the scum in what was a must win game too.

Too many are just not Rangers players.

What do you want him to do, ignore the fans and get slated for that too?

Players can't win at the end of games.

Clap them, get abuse
Don't acknowledge them, get abuse
Maybe turn up in the 90 minutes?

I think if we don't win a game, we can generally be accepting of them, more so our away support.

To not give a shìt after fans have turned up at this game for the third time?

They should have burst a gut to slap it right into Dundee.

The shouldn't be clapping, they should be apologising.

Was sitting in the main stand right above them walking out. Just about everyone stayed to give them abuse. Dessers was shocked the fans were booing and lundstram was tapping the badge and clapping the fans. Losers mentality
Dessers was shaking his head at the booing. I’d likely be banned if I said my actual thoughts on him as a player

I’d say majority were booing but there was still a fair few clapping them off. They didn’t deserve any appreciation after that

Maybe turn up in the 90 minutes?

I think if we don't win a game, we can generally be accepting of them, more so our away support.

To not give a shìt after fans have turned up at this game for the third time?

They should have burst a gut to slap it right into Dundee.

The shouldn't be clapping, they should be apologising.
You know I obviously meant after the game.

Fans were I was in the Main Stand overlooking the tunnel were raging at the final whistle.

I left before the players reached the corner, but heard the decibels escalate as they did.

An awful performance that merited the collective sherracking.

The players looked a bit taken a back by the hostility at full time. To me this shows that they don’t live in the real world as what realistically did they expect.

This bunch of losers will not care a jot.
I honestly believe the players, management team and board will see it as a success that we managed to claw ourselves back into a title race

That’s likely why the players couldn’t understand the reaction

I doubt most of them care, they played like they didn't last night

can go back to their fancy houses with 20-25k (or more) in the bank for being unable to beat players who are probably lucky to be on 1-2k a week. All the fans in the stand won't be on anywhere near that sort of money but still fleece themselves to watch this team every week. Probably won't happen but they should be reimbursing the fans for both trips to Ross County and Dundee for having to watch 180 minutes of a team scared to do anything and outplayed by less than average players

Was sitting in the main stand right above them walking out. Just about everyone stayed to give them abuse. Dessers was shocked the fans were booing and lundstram was tapping the badge and clapping the fans. Losers mentality
He tapped badge when we lost to Aberdeen and Motherwell at home when we lost after game

they need to get rid of this nonsense of acknowledging the fans.

just get up the tunnel and sit looking at your feet, shitting yourself, until the gaffer comes in to go right through you.

Back