The filth haven't won an away game in the league since the 14th of February

Will be a tough game for them today at Livingston. Always is for any team on that plastic pitch. I just hope Livingston can improve on what they have produced so far as the filths defence is a shambles.

They’ll blitz most Scottish teams home and away this season and people need to get used to it . Away from home they might get tested at hibs, hearts and st johnstone , three teams who are organised . The rest will be cannon fodder to them , the way they set up is actually ideal for our league in therms of create 20/30 chances per game you’re going to score goals and the opposition don’t have the quality to equal it even though they have a dodgy back line . It was critical we slayed them at Ibrox , we will look back on that as massive .

3 points against Motherwell is the most important today, that being said quite a stat however can't see anything other than Livi getting beat today.

I hope today is one of those games you almost always see across Europe where the bottom side in the league pull of some dodgy result and get a draw or a sneaky win

Quite a stat.

Must be up there with the worst winless runs away from home either them or us have ever had.

And before anyone starts, I’ve not jinxed their game today:)) The filth players don’t read FF.
In 1960 we did not win a League match at home until August 24th.
8 months without a League win at Ibrox.
Despite this, we won the Scottish Cup, and went to the Semi Final of the European Cup.

You’d expect that to end today. It has to at some point plus Livingston are dreadful.

They can win 10-0 for all I care (obviously be delighted if they dropped points). Just as long as we pick up three points.

Hopefully young Ben Williamson gets a run out today.

Livingston don’t really have any firepower at all, but they’ll be a danger off set pieces which they’re notoriously awful at defending.

You never know.

We will be playing today and folk will be checking in on them and discussing it whilst we are playing - utter madness stuff.

Folk love that lot :D

Quite a stat.

Must be up there with the worst winless runs away from home either them or us have ever had.

And before anyone starts, I’ve not jinxed their game today:)) The filth players don’t read FF.
Some stat ,if that was us there would be shouting a crisis in the media and to be fair on here too .

Davie Martindale and Dougie Imrie will hopefully have them fired up for a scrap. One thing this Celtic want is time on the ball, press and get in their faces and it’ll knock them.

Pity Livi have been absolutely shocking this season.
I don't hold out much hope that livi can take points. On the flip side, a team with 1 point might play with a bit of anger. A kick fest on that fkn pitch I'd enjoy and see how angie doll suits that.

Rangers would be a laughing stock and constantly reminded in the media of this horrific away stat if that was us. I've not read or heard anyone in the Scottish media mention it.

Eh?
What about April?
Sorry, I'm failing to see what point you are attempting to make, if any.

Calm down.

I misread your post as referring to a particular season (in which August 24th would be very early, so I was confused) as opposed to a calendar year which is what you actually wrote.

Expect that run will end today but title contenders will have to string together 5 or 6 away wins on the trot at some stage.

They haven't won at Livingston for 17years.
Sorry 15 years
Misleading stat. Makes it sound like a run of 20-30 games.

Celtic have only actually played at Livingston 4 times in that period. 3 draws and a Livi win. The three Livingston v Celtic games prior to that were all Celtic wins.

Celtic’s away form is terrible. Livingston have a dreadful pitch. But Livi are also in poor form, and I think the best they can hope to take today is a draw.

Back