The Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers chant

As a side note, at a European game I swapped stands one night and I noticed how out of sync the singing at Ibrox can be.

One of those where once you notice it, there is no going back. I think it’s because we tend to speed songs up tragically, and trying to get 50,000 people singing in unison is hard :))

That would be good :))
It's not easy to put into words why I don't like it, "Repetitive dirge" was what I went for. It's noise for the sake of noise no emotion, no feeling no imagination.
Compare it to Every Saturday we follow which I love, it's night and day
Really?? Have you been in a crowd of bears chanting it? I'd say it has plenty of both.

Really?? Have you been in a crowd of bears chanting it? I'd say it has plenty of both.
Maybe that's the problem, I gave up my season ticket for a couple of years because I moved abroad so never been in a crowd singing it. Just heard it on the tv etc

Hopefully I'll have a change of opinion to report soon

Maybe that's the problem, I gave up my season ticket for a couple of years because I moved abroad so never been in a crowd singing it. Just heard it on the tv etc

Hopefully I'll have a change of opinion to report soon
It’s up there with our best. Especially euro away nights in the ground it’s spike tingling

As a side note, at a European game I swapped stands one night and I noticed how out of sync the singing at Ibrox can be.

One of those where once you notice it, there is no going back. I think it’s because we tend to speed songs up tragically, and trying to get 50,000 people singing in unison is hard :))
If the club put the UB in BF3 and not keep them stuck in a corner then more folk would be able to sing in time as they’re right behind the goals.

Is quite simply the greatest!

For years it has bothered me that the dirty dregs of humanity had a song celebrating Willie Maley (who was essentially Bill Struths gimp) yet we didn't even mention our greatest ever manager in song...

Well now we do! Learn the words bears if you don't already know them and sing it loud and proud.

Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers
Follow Follow all the way
54 times the Kings of Scotland
The most in footballs history

We've got the battle fever on
Fight til the day is done
The spirit of Bill Struth will carry on
55 times the Kings of Scotland! :))

If the club put the UB in BF3 and not keep them stuck in a corner then more folk would be able to sing in time as they’re right behind the gogoals.
I see you're point but you'd be displacing season ticket holders who don't want to move. Our tickets are BF4, decent seat so we wouldn't be happy moving.

The problem for UB is that there's not much room for expansion unless there are massive alterations to the stadium.
I'd give them as much of the Broomloan Rear as they could fill but you still have existing season ticket holders to contend with.

BR1 and BR2 for the UB then move the family section downstairs?

I see you're point but you'd be displacing season ticket holders who don't want to move. Our tickets are BF4, decent seat so we wouldn't be happy moving.

The problem for UB is that there's not much room for expansion unless there are massive alterations to the stadium.
I'd give them as much of the Broomloan Rear as they could fill but you still have existing season ticket holders to contend with.

BR1 and BR2 for the UB then move the family section downstairs?
Why not allow people to transfer seats elsewhere to the rest of the stadium or even transfer people into BF1 so they are still apart of the Safe Standing? I’m talking about BF3 right behind the goals which isn’t a “great” seat.

Is quite simply the greatest!

For years it has bothered me that the dirty dregs of humanity had a song celebrating Willie Maley (who was essentially Bill Struths gimp) yet we didn't even mention our greatest ever manager in song...

Well now we do! Learn the words bears if you don't already know them and sing it loud and proud.

Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers
Follow Follow all the way
54 times the Kings of Scotland
The most in footballs history

We've got the battle fever on
Fight til the day is done
The spirit of Bill Struth will carry on

Back