The forgotten Lee Wallace disallowed goal against the filth

MrStruth

I hear the little bigot Lennon went hysterical last night after his Hibs side were denied a valid goal after the officials failed to spot the ball had crossed the line in last night's Edinburgh Derby.

Got me thinking back to the valid goal Rangers were denied back in 2011 when Wallace scored a perfectly good goal with a header against the rotten mob only for the goal not to be given.

Of course unlike the endless years of constant reminders of how George spaghetti heed had a goal chopped off at Ibrox, this shocker was quickly forgotten about and consigned to the past never to be highlighted again.
There were no calls for the Officials to be dropped down divisions, no orchestrated intimidation afterwards or private investigators hired by the Bears to seek out the private lives of the officials and the Referees windows were still intact.

I'm guessing this incident failed to be included in the laughable Timmy propaganda film 'ANYONE BUT CELTIC' from a couple of years ago..?

Rangers as ever made no formal complaint and the whole thing was quickly forgotten.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You still get yahoos adamant that was not over the line.

That night was crazy. As always it was a f*cking nightmare getting in that midden. So outside in the queue and someone gets a text to say Wallace just scored a header, someone else gets one to say we have had one cleared off the line and someone else saying we should of had a disallowed goal.

So when we finally get in we are in party mood thinking we are 1-0 up and all over them :(

If I recall correctly there wasn't much protest/celebration from players either. I watched the game with my Dad and neither of us was any the wiser until replays later on.

If I recall correctly there wasn't much protest/celebration from players either. I watched the game with my Dad and neither of us was any the wiser until replays later on.

I'm the same as you, it happened that quick that I originally thought he'd made a good save, you just get the impression that if it had happened at the other end we'd have been treated to endless reruns of slow motion replays showing a clear goal.

And hearts had a similar "goal" ignored same season,same team,same referee.same linesman.collum and murphy.Coincidence? I think not.

And hearts had a similar "goal" ignored same season,same team,same referee.same linesman.collum and murphy.Coincidence? I think not.
Even by the standards of Scottish officiating Murphy was very special. 2008 at the pigpen should have seen him struck a medal by the filth.

Who was the linesman the night they didn't give the Novo goal at Easter Road? Eddie Smith, another bigoted cheat, was the ref.

Could have been drummo
Even by the standards of Scottish officiating Murphy was very special. 2008 at the pigpen should have seen him struck a medal by the filth.

Who was the linesman the night they didn't give the Novo goal at Easter Road? Eddie Smith, another bigoted cheat, was the ref.
Could have been drummond,the celtc supporter who was in the crowd at Kilmarnock when a linesman took ill before a game against septic.After an announcement looking for anyone in the crowd with the credentials to take his place enter the septic supporting drummond to run the line and duly award his team a dubious offside goal.

It took a few minutes to show a replay that it was over the line. It was a tight decision.
But let's not mention the Davie Robertson one at Ibrox.....

Its a tough call for officials i dont think its such a bad one or an example of bias...in such a huge game they need to be sure...I totally accept that had it gone the other way if it was a tim goal Hugh Keevins, Chick Young and Roger Hannah would have charged onto the park to confront the referee.

Hate to look back on "what if" results, but that decision was infuriating. Another example of Scotland's piss poor standard of refereeing thats hurting the game. Years went by since that game but nothing has changed. Time to start challenging these decisions any way we can.

Could have been drummo

Could have been drummond,the celtc supporter who was in the crowd at Kilmarnock when a linesman took ill before a game against septic.After an announcement looking for anyone in the crowd with the credentials to take his place enter the septic supporting drummond to run the line and duly award his team a dubious offside goal.

Didn't know about that one. Shameful but believable.

Which brings us back to Ally McCoist

That goal could have had us top at Christmas going into 2012 for all that was going on

It took a few minutes to show a replay that it was over the line. It was a tight decision.
But let's not mention the Davie Robertson one at Ibrox.....
thats the one i always remember.that bastard mcnee was still saying it was 1-0 gers for a good 10 minutes after it was disallowed.

Back