The founders trail info required please.

RFC80UK

Please can I ask who has been on the tour?

It looks such a great tour from what I can see, can anyone let me know what is fully involved?

I’m aware it is a coach tour but are there any hard walks involved at all? (Will be taking my 72 year old mum who isn’t the most mobile).

I’ve not done it in a couple of years so unsure of any changes, but nothing too physically challenging from memory. The cemetery at the end has a few slopes, and I think one of the graves you had to kind of shuffle down to, but overall nothing too bad. I’m sure others can confirm if they’ve been more recently.

It looks such a great tour from what I can see, can anyone let me know what is fully involved?

I’m aware it is a coach tour but are there any hard walks involved at all? (Will be taking my 72 year old mum who isn’t the most mobile).
We leave the coach on three occasions.The only place with a little difficulty is Craigton cemetery but I can assure you that no one is left behind.We also have a 30 minute food and refreshment break in Partick. Ibrox has a lift if needed to get to the upstairs areas.

It's absolutely tremendous and your Mum will be well looked after mate.
You most certainly won't regret it.

I've actually done it a couple of times as I never took it all in first time.
It's brilliant an the level of knowledge by the 2 lads is unbelievable. They are a credit to our great club.
Every supporter should do this at least once.

The cemetery is the only section from memory that would be potentially tricky. But if your mum is amenable to it, there will be plenty there who would help her along.

Thank you all ever so much.

All looks fantastic, and with info given I can pre warn mum and so on.

She’ll be okay, I’ll calm her with knowledge that even if she is a little slow walking, nobody will rush her and if Mr Struth’s grave is the hardest part, she’ll jump through walls to see it.

I’ll need to book asap as I’m seriously excited about being educated fully on this part of our history and so on. I think it is spectacular that this tour is possible and it is ran by fans for fans. I can imagine it’ll be a beautiful day.

Thank you FF!

I’ve finally got round to booking this for my, dad, my nephew and myself for Xmas. Really looking forward to it.

Did the tour with my son recently. A must. Guys were brilliant. Wear suitable footwear and clothing. Just someone take a ball for a wee kickabout at Glasgow Green. Great Day then tour of Ibrox to finish.

Back