The Fourladshadadream Podcast is here!

Brennan Huff

Apologies if already posted.

Looking forward to this...the more trustworthy outlets like this & Heart & Hand the better.

The first ever 4lads Podcast has now dropped and is live for you all to listen too
Joining myself is Evening Times Senior sports writer Chris Jack and Former Rangers star Andy Little
We discuss Andy's time at Rangers, from the highs to the lows and of course that goal against you know who!
We then discuss the season in full, expectations then onto a host of rumours of signings, budgets and potential summer outcomes
So please join us, like the youtube content and subscribe to the channel if you can. We will be doing this as a monthly feature, around 60 mins each time. This one ran slightly over time restrictions but we hope it keeps your attention
The podcast is available on a multitude of platforms from Youtube, Acast, Castbox, Googleplay, Itunes, Stitcher, Tunein and the Gersnet RSS feed - simply search Gersnet or 4lad to find the podcast
The YouTube link is -

Not bad at all, but if you have someone from the media on the obvious question has to be... why you not writing about refereeing bias ? be interesting to hear an ex players view too.

You can talk about the youths, the manager, signings, players leaving, systems, makes little difference if we are up against half a dozen bent refs(and a few linesmen/CO) that do what they can to cause the club problems and also help the tims if they need it.

Thanks mate!

You can let me know your thoughts- was extremely nervous
You have the perfect face for podcasts mate, good wee listen the 15 mins I have listened to, will listen to the rest while driving through to Glasgow later

Enjoyed it!

Agreed with the theme of the season reviews - we’ve made progress but ultimately (and there are some reasons for it) we’ll look back at this season as a missed opportunity.

Positive for next season, given where we’ve been, I’ll settle for that.

Have added to Acast along with H&H and Open Goal

Will have a listen when at the gym tonight.

The podcast is available on a multitude of platforms from Youtube, Acast, Castbox, Googleplay, Itunes, Stitcher, Tunein and the Gersnet RSS feed - simply search Gersnet or 4lad to find the podcast
Cheers mate will give a listen later, I'd been searching the full fourladshadadream

Only thing I'd change is the host, voice that makes your ears bleed.

I jest, good one ID10, class work!

Fair point & appreciate that

However, if I am in a privileged position to have guests like that then I hazard a guess, for their own professional career, they won’t be wanting to come on & talk about conspiracies of FF :)

see what I can do next time though- thanks for listening!

He's more annoyed at the fact you didn't have a 30 minute special on Josh Magennis. :))

A good listen and I look forward to the next one mate, well done.

Enjoyed that. I think you are on to a winning formula with a past player, a Rangers minded journalist and a bit of transfers speculation.

Added to sticher

I really enjoyed listening to that. Having a journalist on it was an interesting factor, and I thought that added a great deal of credibility to the programme. All the best with the future doing more of this.

Apologies if already posted.

Looking forward to this...the more trustworthy outlets like this & Heart & Hand the better.

The first ever 4lads Podcast has now dropped and is live for you all to listen too
Joining myself is Evening Times Senior sports writer Chris Jack and Former Rangers star Andy Little
We discuss Andy's time at Rangers, from the highs to the lows and of course that goal against you know who!
We then discuss the season in full, expectations then onto a host of rumours of signings, budgets and potential summer outcomes
So please join us, like the youtube content and subscribe to the channel if you can. We will be doing this as a monthly feature, around 60 mins each time. This one ran slightly over time restrictions but we hope it keeps your attention
The YouTube link is -

I subscribe to the Gersnet Podcast, and I see the 4lads first episode has been pushed automatically. Will this be the same for all episodes or do I need to subscribe to 4lads podcast individually?

This will be a perfect for killing some time in the air on Monday. I'll have this and a couple of Herat & Hands downloaded - sorted!

Listened last night mate & fair enjoyed it. Was good to hear Andy Little talk about his time with us & on topics which normally you wouldn't hear in normal interviews with press etc. Also great to hear Chris Jack's take on things past & present. Looking forward to the next one.

Well done mate, I applaud anyone who has the balls to do this.

More podcasts about Rangers the better, I enjoyed that and look forward to the next one.;)

Back