The Fragilty of Celtic self pity FC.

Mossblown_Loyal

We keep hearing of how well this club is run. How much money they have. They are a superpower, a European giant.

You would think they would have a inhouse structure to deal with domestic matters, and trivial disciplinary procedures within the mighty high heid yins of Scottish football.

Yet, they have to hire outside help with the mighty Nick de marco. This sparks of panic, insecurity and downright fear.

Why hire outside help if they are such a big club. Are their own lawyers tied up in some other legal proceedings, that they can't simply put a case forward to the beaks who run our game.

This club isn't as structured and have as strong foundations as people think. I hope to fk we beat them, and then see the carnage unfold.

Pick up a empty carrier bag and start shaking it.

Because that is what they are, when they think about us.. A bag of nerves :cool:

We keep hearing of how well this club is run. How much money they have. They are a superpower, a European giant.

You would think they would have a inhouse structure to deal with domestic matters, and trivial disciplinary procedures within the mighty high heid yins of Scottish football.

Yet, they have to hire outside help with the mighty Nick de marco. This sparks of panic, insecurity and downright fear.

Why hire outside help if they are such a big club. Are their own lawyers tied up in some other legal proceedings, that they can't simply put a case forward to the beaks who run our game.

This club isn't as structured and have as strong foundations as people think. I hope to fk we beat them, and then see the carnage unfold.

Because that is what they are, when they think about us.. A bag of nerves :cool:
I see where you are coming from.

Is the details of the hearing going to be made public?

I'd be interested to hear, given precedence, how a breach of the same rule merited lesser punishment. What deciding factor could possibly persuade the panel that Rodgers' case be treated more lightly than those who went before the same panel for breaching the same article?

They're structured enough to get softer punishments for rule breaches including in Europe, dictate the TV deal, dictate away allocations and get no sporting sanctions for operating a peadophile ring!
They'll easily implode if we get our act together but they'll get away with all the above.

Is the details of the hearing going to be made public?

I'd be interested to hear, given precedence, how a breach of the same rule merited lesser punishment. What deciding factor could possibly persuade the panel that Rodgers' case be treated more lightly than those who went before the same panel for breaching the same article?
There is also precedence of the same punishment being handed out.

These scum are a parody of what they attempt to promote to the world.

All Inclusive
A club for everyone
Based on charitable lines
Silky attacking football since the sixties

I think Baw Face ( Their greatest ever manager) and Iain Livingstone ( Ex Director ) would have a few things to say about that. Even Davie fuckin Hay saw his job disappear in a Clydebank car park.

Duplicitous rattler bastards and any of our board that trusts these cnuts are discharging their duty and not acting in Rangers best interests.

I'm glad this is the case, stops the conspiracy chat. To me it seems like they are just plucking the punishment out of the air, I'd like to know why similar incidents appear to being judged at different sevrity ratings.

"I read a quote from Neil Lennon a few weeks ago when Hibs were at Celtic Park," Levein said after the match. "We were playing against 12 men.' That's how I feel. How Morelos stays on the park, never mind gets through that match without a booking, I will never know. Some of the decisions were abysmal."
what rodgers said was far worse imo

That decision left Rodgers fuming with the Celtic boss then adding it was "absolutely shocking" that Hearts were awarded a penalty for Tomoki Iwata's handball after referee Don Robertson went for a second look at the monitor.

"I never like to comment on officials but that cost us today. The officiating from on-field to John Beaton being on VAR, was really poor.

They're not looking at the reality of the action and the move. If you freeze frame then of course it looks dangerous, but that's not the reality and you've got to see it in context.

"I thought the officials were very, very poor and it was really disappointing.

"You'll have to ask John Beaton in VAR what he's seeing. If he's seeing that as dangerous play then seeing that as handball then he's probably seeing something different to everyone else, unless you're connected with Hearts of course!

"I just think they're seeing a different game and it's incidents like that is why referees and officials get challenged because that's not seeing the game."

Rightly or wrongly they hire a lawyer when they knew Rogers was in the wrong ,us on the other hand roll over and take it up the arse,our board have the spine of a jellyfish
Cant agree with your take,its not that long ago that they took the Spfl to court and won.They are currently trying to topple the cabal that are running the spfl.There are a lot of successful businessmen on our Boards you dont get that by rolling over.

In reality they didn't need a lawyer. They knew Rodgers would get a slap on the wrist by the Celtic friendly disciplinary cowards. They are one and the same with the authorities

Which shows that they are simply inept in their governance of the game, punishments of between 1 and 5 game bans for the same offence, and no reasoning or explanations given.

I don't know anything about Nick de Marco, which is about the same as I knew about McBride, McKenzie or any of the others involved with that lot.

But the moral of the story is that this mob continually use the quasi-legal systems the SFA/SPFL are governed by to their advantage.

As these names demonstrate, any lawyer with even basic competence in their field is going to be able to tear the tenants/residents association level paper pushing administrators who run our game to shreds. That tactic has advantaged them incalculably over the years.

Name one lawyer or firm, other than Donald Findlay, who has been involved or represented Rangers over the past 40 years. Unless you've studied our myriad of litigation and court of session judgements and have a good memory, you're going to struggle. And those times were massive events affecting the club, not a manager cited for criticising referees. That tells its own story.

Back