The Gaffer reaction

Moreles had a very mature performance,everything he done had a touch of class!I was all for selling him and then he performed like that!!Hopefully a season of games like that?:)

giphy.gif

Im absolutely ecstatic with that result and performance minus the mental 5 minutes that we conceded 2 goals. Aribo was outstanding, Jones was terrific, tavs attacking play again causes so much problems i cant believe he gets so much abuse on here and morelos was class and my motm.

We need to do our part on Sunday after the Gaffer asking the fans to get behind the team

This is another huge game and we need a win

He wants the support to get Ibrox rocking against HIVS. Something tells me he won't be disappointed.
Here is a manager who gets it.
He knows what our club is all about.
He knows what a difference our support can make.

It is now incumbent for the support to reciprocate.
We know what a manager we have in Steven Gerrard.
We get him.

Now make that difference!!!

Our manager just knows football doesn't he.
Even at this early stage Sunday is huge and I loved that request to get Ibrox rocking.

Iv said all along i want him to stay. The amount on here happy to let him go is baffling. Like the man says if anyone needs convincing just watch that back as same applies. He was brilliant tonight.
Maybe im wrong but tonight Morelos didn't seem to lose the place at every challenge against him im hoping hes turned the corner if he can keep the head(I know that wont be easy with the abuse he takes)he will be worth a fortune to us.After he scores us to 55 I hope

If we play anywhere near that well going forward and Big Buff can play to that level Ibrox will be rocking, gutted I won't be there

Here is a manager who gets it.
He knows what our club is all about.
He knows what a difference our support can make.

It is now incumbent for the support to reciprocate.
We know what a manager we have in Steven Gerrard.
We get him.

Now make that difference!!!
Id love to hear stevie gs blue army roar round Ibrox just before kick off on Sunday

"Big Buff" - love it! That's a manager who is 100% supportive of his players and that's a nickname for a player who is 100% committed to our team.

Exactly pal, it'll be interesting to see if he starts on Sunday

I can see him starting after that performance/if fit. His starting place is Gerrard's equivalent of a wee mention in the post-match commentary. String a few of them together and he'll hear the Gaffer sing his praises in no time.

I noticed he didn't single out Katic, either, so he must feel like some players need a bit more managing than all-out praise. The smile on his face when Niko was sliding into our subs celebrating said it all!

Back