The Gallant Few - 10 Questions with Davie Pollock

The Gallant Few

New episode now live!

Davie Pollock - @Intrepid - steps up to answer our set 10 questions on his time following Rangers and certainly has a tale or two to share! From Super Cooper, helicopters in Monaco and even the Mongolian Army band - Davie's seen it all in his time following The Gers!

Available wherever you get your podcasts!

I had a crackin time in sorting out my responses to Colin's 10 questions.
I hope you enjoy listening.
We really do need an answer to one of our great mysteries,
Billy Urquhart v Cologne, WTF?
I'm still ragin.

I had a crackin time in sorting out my responses to Colin's 10 questions.
I hope you enjoy listening.
We really do need an answer to one of our great mysteries,
Billy Urquhart v Cologne, WTF?
I'm still ragin.
John McClelland v Inter Milan was a better centre forward!

(Although I'm sure both DJ and Derek Parlane had missed a few games injured and weren't fit to start that night).

John McClelland v Inter Milan was a better centre forward!

(Although I'm sure both DJ and Derek Parlane had missed a few games injured and weren't fit to start that night).
DJ came on right after they scored 4 mins into the second half. DP replaced Billy Urquhart with about 25 to go.
There are about 22 mins of highlights with french (i think) commentary on YouTube . 2 chances. Both fell to Billy.
Aaaaaarrrrgh.

Billy Urquhart - What could have been?

There's a podcast show waiting to happen!
From memory, didn't John Greig sign him after he scored a hat trick against us in a pre season friendly in Inverness that we won 6-3? Think it was the only time he saw Urquhart play.

Apart from Cologne and the fact he wasn't very good, the main memory I have of him is scoring the only goal in a midweek Scottish Cup game at Rugby Park in a game Colin Jackson and the Killie centre forward were sent off for fighting in the first few minutes.

From memory, didn't John Greig sign him after he scored a hat trick against us in a pre season friendly in Inverness that we won 6-3? Think it was the only time he saw Urquhart play.

Apart from Cologne and the fact he wasn't very good, the main memory I have of him is scoring the only goal in a midweek Scottish Cup game at Rugby Park in a game Colin Jackson and the Killie centre forward were sent off for fighting in the first few minutes.
I didn't know anything about him until Davie mentioned him on the show. From a quick google it says he had 14 appearances and 6 goals, almost a 1 in 2 ratio!

Back