The Glorious Downfall of Celtic - Part 1 - 2020 [Video]

Don't like this, it feeds the false narrative that they are the reason we're going to be champions - We're going to be champions because of us not because they collapsed
I get what your saying mate and I totally agree with you on our form, but anything that has them attacking Bernadette, is worth a bit of wind up.

Remember when they used to sing cheerio to 10 in a row at us. Surely someone can dig up old film of them singing that. They certainly were years ahead of their time with that one.

That’s brilliant. Some really subtle things like Craig Levien in the bottom corner. Spoiler alerts are a nice touch at the end, also.

That was tremendous.

Best one I've seen yet.

Genius Ending with swapping the zoom callers around.

Take an absolute bow mate!

That Lennon dug bearing its teeth when you try and take away its favourite toy face will always buckle me!

Can I buy you a pint?
Thanks, no pints necessary hopefully this is a video you can go back to and still get a laugh at in years to come. What I want more than anything is every mentally challenged acquaintance you have to have to endure it so send it on to them without mercy.

And then in a month send it to them again B-)

Excellent work,and can I just say that bheast from that stupid podcast needs his harddrive checked!! B-)

Just can’t get enough should have been played right after we beat them last week.

Thanks, no pints necessary hopefully this is a video you can go back to and still get a laugh at in years to come. What I want more than anything is every mentally challenged acquaintance you have to have to endure it so send it on to them without mercy.

And then in a month send it to them again B-)

The new Rick-Roll for Bears everywhere Sir Sasa.

Really enjoyed that mate. Great skill and use of that £30 software... B-D :)) B-D

Absolutely fantastic mate. Almost have to watch it in slow mo as there are so many subtle digs. Love the 10 Bubble getting burst for instance. Cant wait for part 2.

Let's be honest here if somebody had started a downfall of Separate Entity's 20/21 Terry Munro league campaign thread in July last year there's not a chance we could or would have predicted everything that's gone wrong for them this season. It has been absolutely glorious to watch.

Let's be honest here if somebody had started a downfall of Separate Entity's 20/21 Terry Munro league campaign thread in July last year there's not a chance we could
Even the smaller details like lemon quitting on day 55 of the year,couldn't make it up! :)) :))

I like the bit at the start about the abilities of the two managers. We were told where to go by 'ra mheeja for us stating that Lennon was their best signing, for us, and they told us SG was a rookie making mistakes and hadnae won anything. He won what mattered most, to them, and us. If Lennon was not such a loathsome republican cvnt, I'd like him still to be there. Nevermind, onto part 2 when it comes out. Happy days.

Latest posts

Back