The Greatest Rangers Goals that Never Were

Probably I was thought it was 2010 or 2011 as fortune had a goal disallowed for exactly the same thing in an old firm around that time, though he actually fouled McGregor, and all hell broke loose. Don’t remember any media frenzy about our disallowed goal - not much changes.

Alex MacDonald's disallowed effort late on in a 2-2 draw with the bheggars at Ibrox.
Ref seemed to give the goal but then ruled it out as the linesman raised his flag for someone else being offside - think it may have been DJ but certainly not interfering with play.

Did Mccoist have a goal chopped off in the 1993 Scottish league cup final ? I was at the game and seem to vaguely remember that mind you i`d had a few :)

Cheers mate good find, on second look probably him raising the arm was foolish as Boruc looks like he mightve pushed it into his own net anyway. Still almost identical (if not less obvious) to the Fortune on McGregor one that we heard loads about at the time, as to how terrible a decision it was.

What a chance for Boyd just before it as well, he seemed to over think it playing them in a way he didn’t v anyone else.

Back