The importance of Alfie's goals

TBM

Official Ticketer
10 this season alone, have either been equalizing goals or goals to put us in front.

Priceless.

Morelos is simply irreplaceable

He can't be sold in January and if he goes in the summer it has to be for a massive price that smashes the current scotland record by a large distance.

We have all said it but this season he's truly looking remarkable, a top top striker that has the potential to be one of the worlds best. And we have him at Rangers. As much as Gerrard was important to getting Rangers back on track Alfredo is up there with him and will become one of the most important players to ever put on our shirt when we win 55 this season.

10 this season alone, have either been equalizing goals or goals to put us in front.

Priceless.

I don’t know what he is worth to an EPL side.

However, as you say, to us, he is simply priceless. Ona good day (that’s most days) he is a match winner. On a bad day, he gives defenders a torrid time and drags them all over the place for others to step up.

What. A. Player.

Priceless.

This - this - is the reason he has improved beyond measure as a player.

The third or fourth goals against St Mirren or Hamilton in a 5 or 6 goal romp simply aren't as important or as crucial as the kind of goals he's chipped in with this year.

His goals have directly affected games against Midtylland, Legia Warsaw, Hearts and Porto. We were also a Tav blunder away from his goal winning us a point in Bern.

Once you align that with a much improved mindset (which makes a mockery of the idea that he had to play on the edge to play well), if a big team do come calling, it'll be because of the significance of his goals in games that matter. This is the measure by which clubs will be measuring him, and clearly have done in the past.

His european goals will have him on many lists all over europe .

If he can get a couple for the national team that will.also just push him up more

Don’t think you could put a price on him now. How much money have we made from the European games now and in the future.
Without him that might never have happened. Hope he stays for another 18 months, see how he does in the champions league next year.

Read earlier on one of the diddy forums that Morelos is still 'meh' and that Cosgrove should be valued at a similar level to what is being quoted for Alfie...

Amazing what copious amounts of hatred and an lifetime inferiority complex does to the brain.

Read earlier on one of the diddy forums that Morelos is still 'meh' and that Cosgrove should be valued at a similar level to what is being quoted for Alfie...

Amazing what copious amounts of hatred and an lifetime inferiority complex does to the brain.
I have noticed a marked change in valuations for him now , Jim Duffy on (Clyde) I know , I know I’m a c,unt :D said over £20m so unless is the most bitter of bitter , they are resigned to the fact Alfie’s value is rocketing .

This - this - is the reason he has improved beyond measure as a player.

The third or fourth goals against St Mirren or Hamilton in a 5 or 6 goal romp simply aren't as important or as crucial as the kind of goals he's chipped in with this year.

His goals have directly affected games against Midtylland, Legia Warsaw, Hearts and Porto. We were also a Tav blunder away from his goal winning us a point in Bern.

Once you align that with a much improved mindset (which makes a mockery of the idea that he had to play on the edge to play well), if a big team do come calling, it'll be because of the significance of his goals in games that matter. This is the measure by which clubs will be measuring him, and clearly have done in the past.

Don't forget, only a truly world class save denied him his second and us a win in the closing stages in Bern

Back