The increasing prominence of woman's football - A dilemma!

KGer1872

With the female game getting more and more coverage, and our own attempts, as well as the scums, at making a serious go of this, I see a great dilemma on the horizon.

I see they have just signed one Sarah Teegarden, an attractive specimen by all accounts (google her, can't seem to post pics just now).

Now fellow bears, where do we stand in this? Is a ham shank acceptable if the filly has adorned the green and grey?

With the female game getting more and more coverage, and our own attempts, as well as the scums, at making a serious go of this, I see a great dilemma on the horizon.

I see they have just signed one Sarah Teegarden, an attractive specimen by all accounts (google her, can't seem to post pics just now).

Now fellow bears, where do we stand in this? Is a ham shank acceptable if the filly has adorned the green and grey?
This thread is gonna go way, way off tangent.

If it survives.

It's a second or third-rate product. If they were good enough we"d have ladies in our first team. We don't and neither does anyone else. Anyone that wants to watch it is welcome to it, but it ain't for me.
But pretty much every other team sports have separate teams for men and women.

Not sure prominence is the word. Contrived exposure would be the phrase I'd use.

This. Football is a male dominated sport, enjoyed by the working classes and as such, gender must be made an issue to teach us a lesson that "women can do it too!"

They can play football. Just not to a standard that I would pay money to watch.

Ever wondered why the BBC aren't bending over backwards to show women's cricket or rugby?

I think it's good the women's team is getting more prominence. Women's football is going to get bigger (whether some like it or not) and it's good the club recognise that and are at the forefront.

People should make an effort to get along to their games, take the kids or whatever. If you can wrestle tickets off the Green Brigade obviously.

Just had a look. She’s no Sonia O’Neill. It’s a no from me :D

Hopefully it takes off and all the stunners realise they get can get more famous playing fitba instead of love island. Then we can press ahead with our plans for the lingerie cup. :p
It's the only way it could ever gain status as a first-rate spectator sport. In fact if they played in heels it would improve the spectacle without detracting from the football.

The best people to answer this would surely be female bears.

Theyve had years of practice. Have they ever looked at John Hartson and Neil Lennon in that way?

It's certainly not for me but as long it's marketed as a separate sport and doesn't detract too much from the first eleven then fair enough...

However wanking over the filth's playing staff is a no-no.

i have no interest in ladies football. As i said in the lounge last week, the last ladies sport i watched was topless darts. So unless it topless football i am not interested

Um, rules?

(not sure if this applies but anyway)

Sarah%203.png

This. Football is a male dominated sport, enjoyed by the working classes and as such, gender must be made an issue to teach us a lesson that "women can do it too!"

They can play football. Just not to a standard that I would pay money to watch.

Ever wondered why the BBC aren't bending over backwards to show women's cricket or rugby?

I don't think it's 'women can do it too!', it's that woman can do it and want to do it.

If football was only about people wanting to watch the best football and best footballers, explain how 99.9% of clubs in Scotland exist and why we've got 40,000 turning up to watch us play Stranraer.

The best women will never beat the best men due to the physicality, but no cünt can tell me that if there was enough money invested in Women's football for it to be a viable career path for folk that it wouldn't produce better technical players than the likes of Stranraer.

The best people to answer this would surely be female bears.

Theyve had years of practice. Have they ever looked at John Hartson and Neil Lennon in that way?

Unfortunately not!

@SenoraCuellar has responded and answered lots of questions about Women's Football but not the specific question posed by the OP!

The standard of women's golf has improved dramatically over the last few years. Maybe football will follow but I'm not convinced,

:))
A difficult one as in my experience a man can knock a wank out of most things. (well going by the lounge, sorry not baiting!) Personally I'd rather take part in FGM than attempt to rub one out to Lennon.

It's easy to answer when it's Lennon. That's a bit like me saying I wouldn't want to "finish" to Michelle McManus (I was going to say SuBo but it seemed cruel).

What about Mo Johnston? Ask your younger self.

We're trying to establish whether or not it's OK for Bears to wank to women in Timmy tops. Obviously they can, the question is should they? :))

It's easy to answer when it's Lennon. That's a bit like me saying I wouldn't want to "finish" to Michelle McManus (I was going to say SuBo but it seemed cruel).

We're trying to establish whether or not it's OK for Bears to wank to women in Timmy tops. Obviously they can, the question is should they? :))
Not an expert, but would they not be imagining them out of the tops, so does it matter what top they had on before they were mentally stripped?

We are spending quite a significant amount of money on the ladies team. Would that not be better spent recruiting a first team player? Football is really a male sport and if girls want to play then I've not really got a problem but is it something that we are really going to avidly watch? Is there a male netball team? Serious question.

Still ginger!

No they shouldn't but I'm worried that might give it that extra tinge of naughty. Like a finger up the bum.

I've kind of established that the only ginger worth a flick is Willem Defoe.

So for purely scientific research, I'm thinking Kenny Miller. Will report back.

Last edited:
Back