The jealousy is ripping out of the rest of Scotland and I love it

Rangers daft

What a horrible little country we live in, from your non rangers supporting general public to members of Parliament, the Scottish mhedia and ex players truly no one likes us. When ally mccoist and Neil lennon got the rangers and celtic jobs having never managed it wasn't seen as over risky.... The media certainly weren't trying to put them off taking the job, yet now because its a world wide name who will finally help restore rangers to the world wide fame it should have the rest of Scotland including our own ex players are spewing. Get it up every last one of yeez. WATP

Actually a few of the smaller team fans I work with, albeit big EPL watchers think it's a brilliant move for us and although it's a risk agree it's great for the game up here.

My mate is an Aberdeen fan(I know I know) but he thinks it’s absolutely brilliant. There’s only one set of fans that are against it

The media don’t want Gerrard at Ibrox.

A) it makes life awkward for bbc Scotland
B) all their wee inside contacts are now worthless.
C) Celtic PR has told them to take this stance.
D) They are institutionally racist.

Let us not forget the shamelessly hypocritical stance they take and continue to give them the hardest of times possible. Spiers, English,Spence, Gordon and many many more their hatred for all things Rangers taints everything they say and do.

Tick tock scum.

Rangers fans aside its a country full of horrible bitter jealous bastards

I’ve got loads of family cousins etc all over Scotland . Some support Rangers but many don’t bother their arse with football at all , no interest . They are good people . To say if you are not a Rangers fan you are a horrible bitter jealous bastard is nonsense .

Let’s all just laugh at their pitiful attempts to try and derail Gerrard from coming to our world renowned club there is only one show in town the famous Glasgow Rangers Speirs you Chunt of Chunts get it right up you aha ha ha leckie you prick Gollum standing at the roundabout yer no getting in !

My mate is an Aberdeen fan(I know I know) but he thinks it’s absolutely brilliant. There’s only one set of fans that are against it
Not true. My mate's a hearts fan and he is trying his hardest play it down but in such a way as I can tell he's impressed but just can't bare to say it.

I see your point OP however my view is Scotland isn’t a horrible country at all.

Good people have rested on our laurels and allowed idiots and zealots to run our country , making it appear horrible .

The tail wags the dog currently .

Correct, I've never seen Scotland as a nasty wee back water, just the noisiest voices are always scum.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." WATP

I’ve got loads of family cousins etc all over Scotland . Some support Rangers but many don’t bother their arse with football at all , no interest . They are good people . To say if you are not a Rangers fan you are a horrible bitter jealous bastard is nonsense .
I think he is talking in a footballing context on a footballing forum.

No need for the mock offended line.

I think it's going to get a lot worse now those B's are lording it goading and laughing at us
well today may just be the starting point of the comeback and my god when we get 55 watch out
for the mother of all meltdowns.
I am working with a scouser who is a Liverpool fan and knows nothing of what happened to us
I have now put him straight and he is amazed he said they all shot themselves in the foot there
people outside Scotland will now be paying more attention and the game might just be up for the jolly craicsters

caught a few tims out yesterday.

Them: So Stevie Gerrard then eh? {with a smirk}
Me: Aye, biggest name is Scottish Fitbaw right now!
Them: Aye but, he's only managed an under 18s .
Me: I didnt mentioned anything about managerial experience!
Them: :mad:

My office is full of sheep, all decent guys btw, and only one thinks it’ll be a good signing

I just smile

Just act the collie mate. Usher them down to the nearest harbour and off the end of the pier.
Too bad if they’re decent but you may be able to round up a few of their normal horrible ones on the way.

Only Rangers could attract someone like Steven Gerrard. Second rate outfits like the mentally challengeds or diddy ten can only dream.

Scotland as a country is going through it's own Spiv era just as we went through ours. It is being run by absolute morons who are in positions of power for nothing else but self gain. The people will wake up one day to the damage that's being done and we will get our country back.

What a horrible little country we live in, from your non rangers supporting general public to members of Parliament, the Scottish mhedia and ex players truly no one likes us. When ally mccoist and Neil lennon got the rangers and celtic jobs having never managed it wasn't seen as over risky.... The media certainly weren't trying to put them off taking the job, yet now because its a world wide name who will finally help restore rangers to the world wide fame it should have the rest of Scotland including our own ex players are spewing. Get it up every last one of yeez. WATP

Scotland is not a horrible little country.
I'm sick of seeing that written on here.
I for one am a proud Scot and Brit Bluenose.

The country is going through bad times when the people who are the real enemy of Scotland temporarily have the upper hand.

If we throw in the towel and maintain this "horrible little country" nonsense then we only have ourselves to blame for the situation.

Whilst I have seen some shettleston harriers on social media foaming out the mouth, I have to say the tims I work with are happy we’re appointing a rookie.

They want us dead, toxic, figures of fun and treated like pariahs.

a short sentence describing the facts.
mr ???????? of ross county told me, that thomson and milne were frothing at the mouth at a spl meeting demanding that we were cut adrift TOTALLY.
surprisingly, lawell wanted a heavy fine and 3yrs points deduction.
he saw the money side, the other two saw the 2nd champs lg spot up for grabs.

Reactions: ao2
Rangers fans aside its a country full of horrible bitter jealous bastards

Sadly this is true. Every time I go back up to Scotland I'm shocked at how bitter and divided the place has become. There was always a religious divide but I think it's worse than ever now. I can only speak for the West of Scotland (Greenock in particular). It might not be so bad elsewhere, though looking at Aberdeen and Dundee I sometimes wonder.

mr ???????? of ross county told me, that thomson and milne were frothing at the mouth at a spl meeting demanding that we were cut adrift TOTALLY.
he saw the money side, the other two saw the 2nd champs lg spot up for grabs.

He's no idiot. He's had us where he wanted us in 2012 these past two seasons - necessary to their income, but completely in their wake, there to be ridiculed and humiliated. Here's hoping things are starting to change for the better!

The media don’t want Gerrard at Ibrox.

A) it makes life awkward for bbc Scotland
B) all their wee inside contacts are now worthless.
C) Celtic PR has told them to take this stance.
D) They are institutionally racist.

Let us not forget the shamelessly hypocritical stance they take and continue to give them the hardest of times possible. Spiers, English,Spence, Gordon and many many more their hatred for all things Rangers taints everything they say and do.

Tick tock scum.
The four names you mention just spell is it out, add the likes of Jackson and Guidi to that list it just shows what a horrific bunch we have to allegedly report on Scottish footballs.

he saw the money side, the other two saw the 2nd champs lg spot up for grabs.[/QUOTE]

And look how well they protected that!

How desperate will the BBC be to get back in with us now eh?.... Stevie G standing at the door like Sorry lads no the night.... You'll need to try somewhere else.
Is it not the case that they (BBC Scotland) refuse to cover us because we banned Gollum? If so, I wonder how long it will be before that jolly principled stance is maintained for now?

I see your point OP however my view is Scotland isn’t a horrible country at all.

Good people have rested on our laurels and allowed idiots and zealots to run our country , making it appear horrible .

The tail wags the dog currently .

This is so true, and I believe the natural order of things will return in due course.

We could have apoointed ancelloti and they would find a negative.we havent just signed an up and comming manager,we have signed a world wide brand.your average tim isnt the brightest lets be honest,filling out all those job applications for years must be tough.they wont admit they are jelous,they wont admit there worried of the tsunami thats gathering pace by our club.

We were meant to be dead & buried, titles stripped, the gates locked and 50,000 people reduced to spending their Saturdays down at the bowling clubs (they are the next target by the way).

Instead we are filling the stadium, buoyant and one of the biggest names in football over the last 20yrs is about to sign up as manager.

This is a great day to be a Bluenose.

Is it not the case that they (BBC Scotland) refuse to cover us because we banned Gollum? If so, I wonder how long it will be before that jolly principled stance is maintained for now?

As far as I can remember mate, no one was banned from Ibrox, they just had press passes revoked. They were more than welcome to purchase a ticket and turn up.

I could be wrong though.

Stevie get arrives , the ultimate professional thats done it all on the football stage, he now manages the world's most successful club, Scott Brown on the other hand playing with a mob that have warned their own fans about their hygiene and lego himself pished and drooling over a pizza in a doorway, the gulf is massive

Back