The Joe Hart Comedy Hour

Leipzig’s second disallowed goal was similar to the one that was allowed to stand against us in last year’s first leg. A guy in an offside position in the keeper’s line of sight.

The referee was an absolute clown and the VAR decisions were unbelievable.

On another night the 2 Lepizig goals stand, they get a penalty for handball and Jenz gets sent off for a blatant elbow into the player. It’s telling when Sutton says he was lucky.

Obviously a terrible pass, but look how clever the attacker is. He splits his press, and Hart had a decision to make.

He's obviously been told not to kick it long, and then he's stuck between 2 bad options. He was suckered into making the central pass, which makes it far more dangerous.

Execution after that was good too.

The goal would have stood without var...just a toe offside basically....what a state celebrating that var let off like mad....embarrassing

giphy.gif

Where are the timmy lovers on here fawning over Hart now?

Many of them going on about how much better Hart is than any of our keepers

I think the last 24 hours has proven that to be far from the case, unfortunately they almost never get tested in the SPL which means Hart looks better than he is.

He's a clown, and always has been

He did the same against us last time, 2-3 times he gave the ball away in similar areas, has more mistakes in him than people realise

By saying that's how the manager wants them to play he just inviting everyone to charge him down every single game now.
Guess they'll need to change tactics.

Joe Hart is one of those goalkeepers who, whenever we play them and he has the ball, I'm screaming, " Run at that c*nt, he'll flap"

I'm genuinely surprised professional footballers don't further exploit this obvious weakness.

The referee was an absolute clown and the VAR decisions were unbelievable.

On another night the 2 Lepizig goals stand, they get a penalty for handball and Jenz gets sent off for a blatant elbow into the player. It’s telling when Sutton says he was lucky.
Yes, the handball by the wee turncoat was a bad decision we had a lesser handball given against Goldson.
The goal scored they gave for offside was also a very good goal.

They do not have their own refs with them so get booked for the assaults they commit in Europe.

Where are the timmy lovers on here fawning over Hart now?

Many of them going on about how much better Hart is than any of our keepers

I think the last 24 hours has proven that to be far from the case, unfortunately they almost never get tested in the SPL which means Hart looks better than he is.

He's a clown, and always has been
The guys wooden as well goes down in stages.

Whatever you think of Joe Hart's overall ability theres no question he flaps under pressure and often lapses in concentration.

Next game at Ibrox we simply must win and Id be loading the team with guys who can have a pop from anywhere.

Lets rain down shots on this guy and see what happens.

Back