West Brom 2 v 0 Bristol City

Sunday 17th March

Scottish Premier

Dundee p v p Rangers

English Premier

West Ham 1 v 1 Aston Villa

English Championship

Leeds 2 v 0 Millwall

We began week seven with seven players and as no one was knocked out we go with the same seven for week eight however Brooklyn has to pick three teams as the Rangers game was postponed at Dens,on the plus side for Brooklyn Rangers go back into his locker and he can pick them again if he so wishes.

Last edited:
1.League fixtures from the top two divisions in both Scotland and England.

2.Saturday, Sunday and Monday fixtures only.

3.No less than twenty fixtures.

THE RULES

LEVEL ONE

( rounds 1-4 )

Basic and simple...

1.Select a team,if it wins you are through.

2.You cannot select this team again.

3.You can edit your selection until kick off.

4.If your selected fixture is abandoned you carry through to the next round however you will be required to select an EXTRA team.

5.If your selected fixture is postponed you can either wait until the following round to pick an EXTRA ( as above ) or simply edit.

6.If you fail to enter you will be eliminated.

7.There can be no sharing of the pot at level one stage.if all players were to exit at a particular round then all who took part in THAT round would be immediately reinstated for the next.

LEVEL TWO

( Rounds 5 - 10 )

You are now requested to select TWO teams and from this round onwards you may be offered a share of the pot...

1.If both your selections win you go through to the next round or win the full pot if all of your opponents fail.

2.If only one of your selections win you may be offered a share of the pot ( pro rata ) or win the full pot if all of your opponents fail to get any selections correct.

3.If all players fail to get any of their selections correct then all will be offered a share of the pot ( pro rata ).

4.If one player decides to take the share then all must take a share.

5.All players who are subject to a share will be alerted and a decision has to be made no later than Monday midnight.( If no decision is made we take it as read that you wish to continue ).

Arrive at round 10 and we have some very lucky/good players on our hands as in essence you have just completed a thirteen team accumulator.

All winnings will be paid out via bank transfer only ( the same as it came in ),i will message the winner(s) requesting their bank details and money will be transferred immediately.

On completion of each competition there will be a short pause ( about two weeks ) where we will offer places to other forum members who may be interested in coming in and adding to an already respectful pot

Last edited:
Please select TWO teams from the following fixtures,all fixtures kick off at 3pm unless otherwise stated..

Saturday 30th March

Scottish Prem

Aberdeen v Ross Co
Hearts v Kilmarnock
Motherwell v St Mirren
Rangers v Hibs
St Johnstone v Dundee

Scottish Champ

Arbroath v Dunfermline
Dundee Utd v Raith
Morton v Queens Park
Partick v Inverness

English Prem

Newcastle v West Ham - 12:30
Bournemouth v Everton
Chelsea v Burnley
Nottm For v Crystal Palace
Sheff Utd v Fulham
Spurs v Luton
Aston Villa v Wolves - 17:30
Brentford v Man Utd - 20:00

Sunday 31st March

Scottish Prem

Livingston v Celtic - 12:00

English Prem

Liverpool v Brighton - 14:00
Man City v Arsenal - 16:30

Monday 1st April

English Championship

Leicester v Norwich - 12:30
Birmingham v Preston
Coventry v Cardiff
Middlesbrough v Sheff Wed
Plymouth v Bristol City
Rotherham v Millwall
Stoke v Huddersfield
Sunderland v Blackburn
Swansea v QPR
West Brom v Watford
Ipswich v Southampton - 17:30
Leeds v Hull - 20:00

Last edited:
THE PLAYERS
( 7 )

( £1,455 }

@Almo 4 - Southampton - Liverpool - Brighton - Aston Villa - Hearts & Arsenal - Dundee Utd & Norwich - Leeds & Ipswich - Spurs & Fulham - OUT

@BrooklynBlue 3 - Aston Villa - Leeds - Hearts - Celtic - Arsenal & Liverpool - Dundee Utd & Norwich - Ipswich - Rangers,Chelsea & Spurs - OUT

@Cambuslang Ranger 3 - Southampton - Man City - Leeds - Aston Villa - Liverpool & Arsenal - Dundee Utd & Norwich - Celtic & Ipswich - Rangers & Partick

@Corger 1 - Rangers - Liverpool - Hearts - St Mirren - Man City & Arsenal - Dundee Utd & Raith - Celtic & Leeds - Spurs & Chelsea - OUT

@HogieBlueBear 1 - Rangers - Leeds - Liverpool - Man City - Spurs & Villa - Arsenal & Norwich - West Brom & Airdrie - Chelsea & Millwall - OUT

@sami_rfc 6 - Rangers - Spurs - Arsenal - Aston Villa - Liverpool & Newcastle - Norwich & Dundee Utd - Leeds & Celtic - Chelsea & Man Utd - OUT

@skf 1 - Rangers - Dundee - Liverpool - Man City - Spurs & Arsenal - Dundee Utd & Norwich - Celtic & Ipswich - Leeds & West Brom

Last edited:
Got called away for a work emergency, took over my life the past 5 days. I guess I'm going with two English championship teams tomorrow. Selection coming soon.

Between you and Cambuslang for £1455.

Good luck to both players.

@Cambuslang Ranger it would be an idea to throw a few shillings ( £100 ) on a West Brom and Leeds double - Win/win.What a great position to be in.
Good idea but £100 is maybe a bit low in this position. I'd be going a bit more to make it worth while. £455 if affordable would be my bet.
If it comes in, great return ( nearly £1200). Then the follow on competition is just a bonus which he might still go on to win as well. If that bet falters, there's quite a consolation prize waiting ( and your still a grand up)

One word of warning. SKF could change his bet right up to the last minute. His selection at this point isn't final.

I've had a look of the fixtures and unfortunately there's not enough to run a full one for this season.

The only other possibility is to over run it where we finish this season and continue it in August to it's conclusion.

Well done mate.

Thanks for running these - livens up my weekend till I go!

Be good if we could get something going for the euros, a predictor of group winners, nation score most etc or something. I will be running one for around 20 folk, 200 people might be a bit harder!

Back