The Last Man Standing Competition 6 - Round 10

sonowilliam

POOL TOTAL

£1,150

We are playing for £575 in competition six.

Between the 2 players who made it into round nine you selected 4 teams...

01- Celtic
01- Norwich
01- Rangers
01- Sheff Utd

Paddingtonbear3 started the ball rolling when he took the filth to beat Kilmarnock in the early kick off on Saturday and with the filth winning one nil it was one nil also to pad 3,he then took Sheff Utd to beat relegated Ipswich from the English championship in the early evening kick off and the Blades ran out comfortable two nil winners and ironically it was also two nil to Pad 3.

Over to you Evothsat - Two down and now literally on the back foot,one error and the cash would be Pad's.

Evo began by selecting Norwich to take care of Blackburn at Carrow Road in the half past seven kick off,goals from Steipermann ( 13 ) and Vrancic ( 21 ) had the Canaries two up and although Travis pulled one back for Rovers there was no further scoring as the match finished two one to the homesters and Evo continued his excellent form and it was of to Ibrox on Sunday as he took the Bears to fend of the challenge from the sheep shaggers - Two penalties and two goals as the Rangers ran out easy two nil winners and the competition was tied once more.

Both players have now selected an amazing thirteen teams on the bounce in this epic final and now it's came right down to the wire.

The task is simple for both players - Correctly select two winners from the list below ( NOT ONE THAT YOU'VE ALREADY SELECTED ) and you're guaranteed £287.50.

From the 115 who began the competition we are now left with only the 2 remaining and the share value now currently sits at...

£287.50

Well done to both and good luck once again.

=================================================================

THE FORMAT
That i am using..

1.League fixtures from the top two divisions in both Scotland and England.

2.Saturday and Sunday fixtures only.

3.No less than twenty fixtures.

THE RULES

LEVEL ONE

( rounds 1-5 )

Basic and simple...

1.Select a team,if it wins you are through.

2.You cannot select this team again.

3.You can edit your selection until kick off.

4.If your selected fixture is abandoned you carry through to the next round however you will be required to select an EXTRA team.

5.If your selected fixture is postponed you can either wait until the following round to pick an EXTRA ( as above ) or simply edit.

6.If you fail to enter you will be eliminated.

7.There can be no sharing of the pot at level one stage.if all players were to exit at a particular round then all who took part in THAT round would be immediately reinstated for the next.

LEVEL TWO

( rounds 6 - 10 )

You are now requested to select TWO teams and from this round onwards you may be offered a share of the pot...

1.If both your selections win you go through to the next round or win the full pot if all of your opponents fail.

2.If only one of your selections win you may be offered a share of the pot ( pro rata ) or win the full pot ifall of your opponents fail to get any selections correct.

3.If all players fail to get any of their selections correct then all will be offered a share of the pot ( pro rata ).

4.If one player decides to take the share then all must take a share.

5.All players who are subject to a share will be alerted and a decision has to be made no later than Monday midnight.( If no decision is made we take it as read that you wish to continue ).

Arrive at round 10 and we have some very lucky/good players on our hands as in essence you have just completed a thirteen team accumulator.

All winnings will be paid out via bank transfer only ( the same as it came in ),i will message the winner(s) requesting their bank details and money will be transferred immediately.

On completion of each competition there will be a short pause ( about two weeks ) where we will offer places to other forum members who may be interested in coming in and adding to an already respectful pot.

With five pounds now released from every player the pool pot now sits at...

£575

SELECT TWO TEAMS TO WIN FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST - Do not include one that you have already chosen.

( All kick offs 15:00 unless otherwise stated )

SATURDAY 4TH MAY

English premiership

Bournemouth v Spurs - 12:30
West Ham v Southampton
Wolves v Fulham
Cardiff v Crystal Palace - 17:30
Newcastle v Liverpool - 19:45

Scottish premiership

Aberdeen v Celtic - 12:30
Dundee v Hamilton
Hearts v Kilmarnock
Motherwell v St Mirren
St Johnstone v Livingston

Scottish championship

Ayr Utd v Alloa
Falkirk v Ross Co
Inverness v Dunfermline
Morton v Dundee Utd
QOS v Partick

SUNDAY 5TH MAY

English premiership

Chelsea v Watford - 14:00
Huddersfield v Man Utd - 14:00
Arsenal v Brighton - 16:30

English championship

Aston Villa v Norwich - 12:30
Blackburn v Swansea - 12:30
Brentford v Preston - 12:30
Derby v West Brom - 12:30
Hull v Bristol City - 12:30
Ipswich v Leeds - 12:30
Nottm For v Bolton - 12:30
Reading v Birmingham - 12:30
Rotherham v Middlesbrough - 12:30
Sheff Wed v QPR - 12:30
Stoke v Sheff Utd - 12:30
Wigan v Millwall - 12:30

Scottish premiership

Rangers v Hibs - 15:30

THE PLAYERS

( 2 )​

@evothsat - Arsenal - Wolves - Sheff Utd - Celtic - Chelsea ( Aberdeen & Kilmarnock )( Spurs & Man Utd ) ( Man City & Liverpool )( Norwich & Rangers )( Sheff Wed & Nottm For )

@paddingtonbear 3 - Newcastle - Norwich - Man City - West Ham - Crystal Palace ( Leicester & Hull ) ( Derby & Spurs ) ( Liverpool & Aston Villa ) ( Celtic & Sheff Utd )( Man Utd & Arsenal )

Last edited:
Would it be an idea that me and Pad send our picks in via PM so as not influence the others choices, since we are running out of teams to pick.
Just a thought.

Would it be an idea that me and Pad send our picks in via PM so as not influence the others choices, since we are running out of teams to pick.
Just a thought.

Yeah that's not a problem mate if any or both of you wish to pm your selections

Will go Man Utd and rangers. May change although change will be Chelsea or arsenal in Sunday game.

Again good luck evo. At least it’s all over this weekend!

Well done evo- young pad is gutted. He thought he had done all the hard work over the weeks...thanks sow for all the hard work bringing together.

Sorry Pad your youngster was so unlucky, when Sheff We’d got beat I thought I was done. Cannot believe your two results today.

And we have a winner...

EVOTHSAT
Who walks away with a cool...

£575
Well done sir :))

And very unlucky Paddingtonbear3, one look at the results will tell you just how unlucky he was.

All i require now is for @evothsat to message me his bank details ( Acc number and sort code ) and i'll transfer his winnings immediately.

Note to all one hundred and fifteen players - You all remain with one credit however competition seven won't begin until early August.

Thanks for all your hard work SOW. Looking forward to defending my title although I very much think lightning doesn’t strike twice. I was very very lucky to win this and I still cannot believe that Man U and Arsenal fcked up

Well done Evo. Poor Pad3 would have been counting the money with Man U & Arsenal left. Can’t wait for this to start again.

Back