The League is still possible.

Still not ready but the amount of forward thinking players we have lost through long term and medium term injury certainly hasnt helped.

I think we could have a very strong finish to the season

We are well short of being a title winning team and the mentally challengeds know it.They absolutely salivate at the thought of meeting us because they know we are an easy touch.

The league is possible.

It’s possible I will meet Audrey Tatou and run away with her and shag her endlessly, but it won’t happen:D

There is no chance we will win this league , apart from our goalie and striker there is no quality in our team , no bravery, no risk taking and no will to win at any cost.
The best we will do is a distant 2nd.

I have been lucky to see alot of title winning squads.

Just to be clear and to make sure anyone doesn't get their hopes open........this isn't a title winning squad.

It's not even close.

We are all used to just accepting the excuses that we just accept our fate.

The truth is that we should be better than what we are.......we have spent 20 million plus in the past 18 months ffs.

What is our identity/playing style nowadays , nobody drives forward, hardly anyone beats a man, our crosses most of the time are pathetic. Rangers should have players that can beat men for fun, have pace etc. We do not need 2 holding midfielders playing never mind 3 . I’m afraid this was the year to stop 10 happening as they have been poor also but have the £ to strenthen big in january and the summer and we simply don’t

We’re not going to win the league with this team. Unless we have a stunning January window, we simply don’t have what it takes to win a league title in that dressing room.

Back