The Louden: Old Firm Cup Final

Not sure but think it will be about 10 am
My personal opinion is that this is the last date it should have been on
I would have made it the first date he came to us or the first date he became Manager
Walter's family have been involved in all the planning for this tribute, perhaps it was them that suggested this date?

I would have made it the first date he came to us or the first date he became Manager
Assuming the club is going to announce the times and details soon?

I was in Gravesend at the weekend and had a good look at the statue of the Queen by the guy who is doing Walters, the attention to detail was amazing and if that is his standard in will be a beauty.

What's the issue with the choice of date of May 25? Am I missing the significance other than it being before that cup final?

I assumed this date would have been selected to try get the team up for the occasion.

What's the issue with the choice of date of May 25? Am I missing the significance other than it being before that cup final?

I assumed this date would have been selected to try get the team up for the occasion.
No idea about why this date should be significant to Rangers FC or Walter Smith and his family either.

Probably something Celtic related which has absolutely zero importance when it comes to honouring a Rangers legend.

Back