The Louden: Rangers v Hearts League Cup Semi Final

Robert Marshall

The Louden will be showing the League Cup Semi Final Live on BT sports on Sunday, 3 pm Kick-Off
The louden is easily accessible from the City Centre via the Underground system and is situated directly opposite the Ibrox Subway Station.
We will have our usual free pies and rolls
Strictly 18 and over

Last edited by a moderator:
What time do pubs open on a Sunday, is it 12noon?

It all depends on local licensing laws. I think The Louden is 1100 on a Sunday though.

Edit....best to confirm this before turning up at 1100 :D I’m not sure if it’s 1100 every week, or just when certain games are on.

It all depends on local licensing laws. I think The Louden is 1100 on a Sunday though.

Edit....best to confirm this before turning up at 1100 :D I’m not sure if it’s 1100 every week, or just when certain games are on.
I’m of an age where my brain tells me it is still 12:30 on a Sunday. I’m aware Weatherspoons open at 10, but the nearest ones to Hampden are Shawlands or Rutherglen.

I’m of an age where my brain tells me it is still 12:30 on a Sunday. I’m aware Weatherspoons open at 10, but the nearest ones to Hampden are Shawlands or Rutherglen.

It was 1230 in most places for a long time, including shops. The hours were then changed to 1000-2200 for shops, which confused matters because some shops used those hours, but others stuck with 1230.
There’s a decent wee pub in my town(Stevenston) that opens at 0900 and does a great breakfast, it’s excellent for Old Firm games and when buses leave early for away games. Not much use if you are in Glasgow right enough :cool:

The Auctioneers are showing the SEMI FINAL for anyone unfortunate enough to find themselves ticketless , a great pub in Glasgow city centre where your entire family , young and old are made welcome .:))

Would personally rather drink in a Rangers pub.

Back