The Louden: Sunday

On a dismal day for us at least Robert provided a laugh (I thought it was funny) as fans sang and just at "add on" about a certain slimmer of the year he's deed ,Robert shouted out "%^*& Elvis" to drown it out.

Guess you had to be there :)
I'm just trying to keep Elvis's memory alive as they have done a great job of keeping Bobby Sands memory alive for thirty years

Was in after the game until it shut. Beer garden was magic, me and my mates went up the back corner so wasn’t too busy, weather was ideal as well

Some amount of private taxis trying to bump folk at kicking out time. Also, subway shutting at 6 is a joke for a main transport option

Managed to phone a taxi which came quick so all good

Was in after the game until it shut. Beer garden was magic, me and my mates went up the back corner so wasn’t too busy, weather was ideal as well

Some amount of private taxis trying to bump folk at kicking out time. Also, subway shutting at 6 is a joke for a main transport option

Managed to phone a taxi which came quick so all good

After the hibs game it shut at ten to 6 I think
100s looking for taxis.

Maybe worth looking into running a bus at around 8 on a Sunday Robert.
50 + punters in the boozer for a extra couple of hours
£2 or whatever costs for the bus.

Its great that we can provide Robert and his son with a good living

To be fair doubt you contribute much to The Louden from America but hope you contribute to Rangers TV or your local NARSA club to help the club pay for myself and other club employees (most notably Kent given tonight’s announcement) :)

After the hibs game it shut at ten to 6 I think
100s looking for taxis.

Maybe worth looking into running a bus at around 8 on a Sunday Robert.
50 + punters in the boozer for a extra couple of hours
£2 or whatever costs for the bus.

I phoned a Glasgow hack and it came within 5 minutes.

From memory, think the pub shut after 7 last night. I remember asking Robert when it was shutting and he said 10 minutes or so but then it ended up staying open for a good while longer.

I phoned a Glasgow hack and it came within 5 minutes.

From memory, think the pub shut after 7 last night. I remember asking Robert when it was shutting and he said 10 minutes or so but then it ended up staying open for a good while longer.
Hackney's always come, it's the Privates that appear to be a problem

Why do real Bears slag the Louden? Honestly don’t get it. It’s 1000 times better than the Stadium Bar and is run by a Bluenose, for bluenoses. I don’t know Robert personally so have no bias whatsoever. Just saying. Great Matchday pub!!!
I’m no in much to be honest as we jump off before bus goes further up but boys from the Polmont bus Livi, Davie, Coco have drank in there for years and they wouldn’t go if it was shite

We looked at doing this but when asking where everyone stayed, we would need a Tardis

Every time ah get on the last underground either Sunday or Wednesday and later on the Saturday nearly everyone gets off at Buchanan street or St Enoch maybe look at saying just 2 stops queen street and central.

Our RSC is running it Robert (not Bluebells) but no doubt the bar will get an indirect benefit. But as you probably know that’s not what it’s about, it’s about having the Rangers over here!
If you are doing a Programme for the night and need advertisers, give me a shout.
I think it great that you lads are organising this, I hope your pub is rammed all week.

Every time ah get on the last underground either Sunday or Wednesday and later on the Saturday nearly everyone gets off at Buchanan street or St Enoch maybe look at saying just 2 stops queen street and central.
The problem is that quite a few of the fans have connecting buses or trains and need away early

In Lancashire we eat pies morning noon and night.
A Wigan Joiner?
Ep3morepievan.jpg

Back