The Louden Tavern Beer Garden

I can read pal you trying to undermine all pubs including the louden trying to make a go of it and get out this mess as a buisness isnt the way i expect of a fellow bear but you crack on.

Obviously cant as you got out my first post that I had a problem with the louden. Nowhere in that post did i even suggest that. Go through my posts I have never said a bad word about the place. Il be going to the pubs when open and tbh not to fussed if someone gets close to ne etc. If I was so worried about it I wouldnt be there in the first place. The police chief in england seems to agree with me about this aswell btw.

I can read pal you trying to undermine all pubs including the louden trying to make a go of it and get out this mess as a buisness isnt the way i expect of a fellow bear but you crack on.
Having an opinion on something related to social distancing hardly means you have a problem with the Louden or are undermining it.

Me and everyone I have spoke to about it is of the opinion that when there is a pub full of people that are drunk then social distancing will go out the window. I dont really care either way, but that's what I think will happen.

How do we get our tickets, are they sent to the phone?
i just have paypal confirmation, will that do?

:rolleyes:
It's actually quite complicated when you include households and family bubbles, no doubt it will be more complicated on Thursday when the next update is issued.
But reliably informed if it is a protest, we can have 10000 in
Haha. Protest it is.

Have you any diagrams of the layout of the place for it?

When you post official club business via then by defacto it appears as such.

You are not daft, you know that using the same account provides an allure of officialdom to your posts and it is wrong to use it in an endevour that profits to your family.

Nothing wrong with you posting support for your fathers pub but it shouldnt be from the same account you use on the forum for club business.
I see the usual Louden haters have liked your post.
Here is a wee question for all of you, What Rangers pub gives away as much as The Louden to various RSC and Charities
Quite a few on here can confirm that when asked we were happy to give it

I see the usual Louden haters have liked your post.
Here is a wee question for all of you, What Rangers pub gives away as much as The Louden to various RSC and Charities
Quite a few on here can confirm that when asked we were happy to give it
I never questioned how much you give to charities.

Its about the appropriatness of a Ranger employee using the same account to further his familys business.

Many may not care, many might but I do believe it isnt much to ask for an employee of the club to show a bit of awareness

Its about the appropriatness of a Ranger employee using the same account to further his familys business.

Many not care, many might but I do believe it isnt much to ask for an employee of the club to show a bit of awareness
We were desperate for Greg to promote The Louden as we were really struggling to sell the tickets
Is it just Greg in the Club you object to promoting a family business or other people as well?

Fairly new to the forum but been going to the Louden for euro away matches for a couple of years and the occasional home match where I don't have the car.

I've taken some family members and mates (English) in when they're up visiting and they have nothing but compliments and say how lucky we are. I love the place and only wish I could make it in more often. Why are so many people whinging about daft wee things?

Presumably all the work that's gone in behind the scenes to make the place regulation ready has cost a fair bit, so I wouldn't even think a fiver ticket is out the question to mitigate that cost, the fact you're getting a drink of choice with the ticket is a bonus. I only wish I'd been quick enough yesterday to get tickets for the Sunday sesh.

Many may not care, many might but I do believe it isnt much to ask for an employee of the club to show a bit of awareness
Do you have the same issue when Steven Gerrard promotes his brands on social media?

Do you care and if you do why? and if you don't why bring it up

We were desperate for Greg to promote The Louden as we were really struggling to sell the tickets
Is it just Greg in the Club you object to promoting a family business or other people as well?
I object to all in the club using their position to further family business if there is no commercial agreement.

If those businesses have a commercial link up then that fine as that covers the ethics of it.

You talk about haters a lot, its easy to see why with your attitude

I object to all in the club using their position to further family business if there is no commercial agreement.

If those businesses have a commercial link up then that fine as that covers the ethics of it.

You talk about haters a lot, its easy to see why with your attitude
You have no self awareness, have you
I couldn't care less who hates me, but ant Rangers fan that has a problem with The Louden should have a look at themselves
As the other poster asked what about the Manager promoting his other interests?

You have no self awareness, have you
I couldn't care less who hates me, but ant Rangers fan that has a problem with The Louden should have a look at themselves
As the other poster asked what about the Manager promoting his other interests?
Has his own commercial agreement with the ckub and retains his image rights.

Also the promotions are for his own businesses.

Add in the fact he had a massive pull before he joined and isnt using the allure of the club to promote this business, his own image does that in itself.

Has his own commercial agreement with the ckub and retains his image rights.

Also the promotions are for his own businesses.

Add in the fact he had a massive pull before he joined and isnt using the allure of the club to promote this business, his own image does that in itself.
What makes you think that Greg is not part of The Louden, after all, it is a family business

What makes you think that Greg is not part of The Louden, after all, it is a family business
Did I say he wasnt? Again missing the point, its the use of an official position and the fact he conducts club business via the username on here brings about questions on the apropriateness of using that position to provide profits for his family (doesnt make it any better if it is furthering profits for himself).

Did I say he wasnt? Again missing the point, its the use of an official position and the fact he conducts club business via the username on here brings about questions on the apropriateness of using that position to provide profits for his family (doesnt make it any better if it is furthering profits for himself).
Lol,

Anyway, back on topic
We will be adhering to the government guidelines this weekend including all these nice wee signs on where to stand
As a few people that know me know I had the virus pretty bad but now fully recovered and we will do everything we can to keep everyone safe including taking everyone's temperature on the way in
Not really interested in the petty jealousy that surrounds The louden
See you all at the weekend

Anyway, back on topic
We will be adhering to the government guidelines this weekend including all these nice wee signs on where to stand
As a few people that know me know I had the virus pretty bad but now fully recovered and we will do everything we can to keep everyone safe including taking everyone's temperature on the way in
Good luck, hope it goes well,

QUOTE="Robert Marshall, post: 6384870, member: 6022"]
Anyway, back on topic
[/QUOTE]

If there's a few fails on the Temperature checks of those already in possession of a ticket can they then be alloted to waiting patrons outside subject to a screening.:)

Back