The Louden: Today

Robert Marshall

The Louden will be open at 4 pm today for our final home game of the season. This will probably be our last game at Ibrox until August as The Club upgrades the Copland Stand.
We will be showing the Dundee game live on Sky Sports.
For anyone coming straight from work, we will have our usual free food consisting of Rolls and Sausage, Ham and Cheese Rolls, and Scotch Pies.
As one or two of you know, The Louden is easily reached from the City Centre and West End via the Underground System.
The Louden is situated directly opposite the Ibrox Subway Station
Our Venue is 18 and over and you may need to show government-issued I.D.
During the Summer we will be open every Saturday between 11 am and 9 pm, for anyone who wants to enjoy the Beer Garden

The Louden will be open at 4 pm today for our final home game of the season. This will probably be our last game at Ibrox until August as The Club upgrades the Copland Stand.
We will be showing the Dundee game live on Sky Sports.
For anyone coming straight from work, we will have our usual free food consisting of Rolls and Sausage, Ham and Cheese Rolls, and Scotch Pies.
As one or two of you know, The Louden is easily reached from the City Centre and West End via the Underground System.
The Louden is situated directly opposite the Ibrox Subway Station
Our Venue is 18 and over and you may need to show government-issued I.D.
During the Summer we will be open every Saturday between 11 am and 9 pm, for anyone who wants to enjoy the Beer Garden
Do yous open at 3 or 4? Says 4 here yet 3 on Facebook Post.

Is it 3 or 4 it’s opening at. Says 3 on Facebook/twitter. I don’t mind which but I don’t want to be standing outside the pub like a lemon for an hour :))

Back