The Manager - CL Final

MosesMcNeil99

Good chance he’ll be doing some punditry at the weekend for the final on BT. Hopefully have a word in Klopp’s ear about Kent too...

If I were him I certainly wouldn’t be bothering my arse working after a long hard season.

I hope he goes as a fan, has a great weekend and returns a happy lad after his team lift the trophy.
Yeah true. Though I’m not sure how taxing it would be in the studio. Always get the feeling he’s a workaholic aswell and enjoys it.

If I was him I’d be spending as much time wish mrs Gerrard as in a few weeks time he won’t have time for any hanky panky :))

Guaranteed for Interviews, soundbites, will be zoomed in during the match, BT to show the Klopp meets Gerrard interview thing...all with the fact that current Glasgow Rangers manager intro will be made, as commentators the world over talk about the last Liverpool skipper to lift the big one

Remember McAllister saying he was going over so wouldn't be surprised to see the two of them together in the Corporate area.

He might SAY he’s there as a fan but we all know he’s REALLY there to give the once-over to some of our summer signing targets. I’d recommend that Salah bloke, reckon he might be a useful addition to the squad as backup for Candeias o_O

Och well, we can dream. Hope he enjoys himself and get his batteries recharged ahead of next season.

I'd be amazed if he wasn't there cheering on his team in the biggest club game in the world.

I can’t see it being the case unfortunately but I hope he’s in floods of tears come Saturday evening, and not tears of joy.

That cladding isn't going up on the Broomloan by itself. What's he thinking? He should be getting up that ladder and giving the guys a hand. Tut tut.

Back