The manager simply cannot escape criticism on the back of the last two results

WinkieWATP

Not for me anyway. Ross County and Dundee and we have witnessed two diabolical first half performances and the manager never made a single substitution at halftime in either game. Where was the manager that was brave enough to take Cantwell off before HT previously? He has moved Sima out of position despite him being our most dangerous forward.

Not for me anyway. Ross County and Dundee and we have witnessed two diabolical first half performances and the manager never made a single substitution at halftime in either game. Where was the manager that was brave enough to take Cantwell off before HT previously? He has moved Sima out of position despite him being our most dangerous forward.
100%

When players cannot match a run, find a pass or create chances they have been doing all season. He has an element of the blame but we have seen the same players bottle's crash year after year.

The measure of the man is having the balls to clear out these perennial losers

When players cannot match a run, find a pass or create chances they have been doing all season. He has an element of the blame but we have seen the same players bottle's crash year after year.

The measure of the man is having the balls to clear out these perennial losers
Lawrence was struggling most the second half, he should have been off the park. He only gets paid thousands of pounds to be fit enough to play couple of games a week and he struggling, get him off and get him sold, pathetic.

Even allowing for the fitness and injury issues, his starting 11s and suns have been wrong every week for about a month

After watching that interview I think we will be looking for a manager before October, maybe sooner if this shambles continues until the end of the season, he looks lost.

Lawrence was struggling most the second half, he should have been off the park. He only gets paid thousands of pounds to be fit enough to play couple of games a week and he struggling, get him off and get him sold, pathetic.
Bite the hand off any English championship side that offer a couple of hundred grand for him.

A cowards performance from Lawrence tonight and I have no idea how he seen the game out.

Sterling at LB when it’s been screaming for him in the midfield.

It has actually hindered us because Sterling has no left foot and continually has to come inside and expose himself to danger. Also means zero width on the left.

I would much rather prefer any youngster who’s actually left sided. Team is so unbalanced.

He’s made some mistakes in the last few games, we have been needing a second more defensive midfielder in the team for weeks now to stop teams countering on us.

Problem he has at the moment is whoever he plays they are letting him down. He does not have good options

Here we go again another manager gets the sack and the same old ones collect 30k a week and carry on till they retire
Is it just the same old players though? I honestly thought when I saw Silvas reaction for to being subbed at the weekend even though he was fucking shocking that it might be the last we see of him but he starts tonight.

I agree he makes the team selection, but what are the alternatives it's not to say we have a bench of subs that are inspirational or going to world beaters.

We have a core of a team that should have been phased out long ago, a midfield that treats the ball like a landmine and a strike force that are, well on strike.

We are devoid of ideas, ponderous and and laboured in everything we do.

I agree with you.

He deserves the time to build his own team and the players he did sign in Jan are injured but some of his selections, subs and decision making are completely baffling

Everyone be should be accountable and not immune from criticism.

However - this lot have now done the same with 4 managers in charge.

We could get Pep in next, and the same would happen.

Clemente has to make some big decisions in the summer, our top men have fallen short again, incapable of pulling the others over the line with them.

Last edited:
Back