The Meltdown Continues - Iceberg Ahead

He'll be British Mike next season the feckin odd ball.

If that was your son you'd take one for the team and end the c*nt:D

Surely that’s a parody account?

he’s a throbber of the highest order.

Somebody should tell him if you can see the iceberg it’s already too late !! The league flags coming home !

We are giving the guy way more attention than he merits.

Let’s just enjoy what we are doing and ignore the crap from elsewhere.
It leads to a far happier life.

F.uck me last Saturday he was telling us there was a long way to go and laughing at us beating the C team.

Must be some size of iceberg if he’s spotted it that quick.

This is the same c**t that was sitting about wearing a sheep's heid an hour ago singing ten in a row ffs!

Just when you think the papish looser can't get any more cringe he goes and excells himself.

On the basis he will get cash for each click, I will swerve it.

I thought it was going to be that banjo from the West Country. If he had a swear box, he’d be able to buy Celtc by next week.

They are absolutely demented, the mental gymnastics that they are going through on twitter trying to convince themselves that they are the best team in Scotland is unreal.

The guy is obviously mentally deranged. I feel sorry for his parents that they created a potato with long sideburns that join together.

I honestly dont get the appeal of what he does, even ignoring which team he supports.
He streams himself watching a game while other people watch him watching the game. Can they all not just watch the game like normal f*cking people. How can you fully support your team when you're not even paying attention to their game

He has a video of himself at the poet v copenhagen game last year. The throbber is wearing a full leprechaun outfit. He looks to be sitting in a full restricted view row by himself. The moment copenhagen score the winner is priceless.

Back