The Motherwell non sending off

We only beat Hibs in the league between losing to Motherwell and then drawing with that lot and losing to County then dropping points at Dundee.

Lost two, drew two and won once from Motherwell to Dundee games. 1 league win out of 5 games.

We had decent results in other competitions even though we got knocked out of Europe anyway but league wise Motherwell burst the bubble.
After beating Hearts 5-0 and a comeback win against Kilmarnock, a single loss told you we were heading for catastrophe?

After beating Hearts 5-0 and a comeback win against Kilmarnock, a single loss told you we were heading for catastrophe?
What is the actual point of this conversation?

We were in great form and couldn't avoid a defeat to Motherwell at home in a huge game and blew the chance to pull away further. We then won 1 of 4 games directly after and lost the league.

Yes clarified by those we are accusing of cheating.

You seem ok with the cheating against Rangers but justify decisions made against THEM.
I wonder why ? Or maybe not.
Ahh okay. It was part of the conspiracy agenda to get them to win the league. Got ya.

Im not okay with it, im just not using it as an excuse as to why we have lost the league.

Again, i was responding to someone who claimed they never get decisions against them as theres this cheating conspiracy, well they got one against the same weekend as the Motherwell match we lost and they lost too. Theres plenty of occasions we have had favourable decisions go in our favour too, how does that stack up?

Ahh okay. It was part of the conspiracy agenda to get them to win the league. Got ya.

Im not okay with it, im just not using it as an excuse as to why we have lost the league.

Again, i was responding to someone who claimed they never get decisions against them as theres this cheating conspiracy, well they got one against the same weekend as the Motherwell match we lost and they lost too. Theres plenty of occasions we have had favourable decisions go in our favour too, how does that stack up?
Check the stats. Your comments are bizarre.
We have been at the wrong side of too many of the officials decisions. You are happy with that strangely. Few are saying it was the only reason we lost the league but it was a factor.
Unfortunately when they more or less win the league the flotsam float to the top in FF and RFC forums.

Check the stats. Your comments are bizarre.
We have been at the wrong side of too many of the officials decisions. You are happy with that strangely. Few are saying it was the only reason we lost the league but it was a factor.
You keep claiming im happy about it despite me saying thats incorrect. You are happy to hide behind decisions against the mighty motherwell to cover up out frailties, that's cool.

It's not a factor at all. If we were good enough we would have won the league despite poor decisions against us.

Anyway you are of your opinion and I respectfully disagree. I don't think theres a ref conspiracy to help them win the league. I think our start to the season and the squad of players we have was and hasnt been good enough.

What is the actual point of this conversation?

We were in great form and couldn't avoid a defeat to Motherwell at home in a huge game and blew the chance to pull away further. We then won 1 of 4 games directly after and lost the league.

The point is that you suggested you could foresee a catastrophe after the loss to Motherwell.
I’m suggesting that this was claptrap.

The point is that you suggested you could foresee a catastrophe after the loss to Motherwell.
I’m suggesting that this was claptrap.
You just made that up though.

"To lose at home to Motherwell when trying to go 5 clear and are drawing at 60 minutes and is inexcusable and sign of the collapse that was to come."

Where did I say that I could foresee a catastrophe?

Did we collapse after that result in the league? Yes

Was that result the starting point to our awful league form? Yes

Picking a line out of a comment amongst hundreds and just arguing for the sake of it. Pointless really.

You keep claiming im happy about it despite me saying thats incorrect. You are happy to hide behind decisions against the mighty motherwell to cover up out frailties, that's cool.

It's not a factor at all. If we were good enough we would have won the league despite poor decisions against us.

Anyway you are of your opinion and I respectfully disagree. I don't think theres a ref conspiracy to help them win the league. I think our start to the season and the squad of players we have was and hasnt been good enough.
I note you exclude certain elements of my reply and the facts other contributors to the thread have posted.

I respectfully have doubts about your opinion and sincerity.
Enjoy your day in the sun but we will be back.

I note you exclude certain elements of my reply and the facts other contributors to the thread have posted.

I respectfully have doubts about your opinion and sincerity.
Enjoy your day in the sun but we will be back.
Cool man. I exclude the points that wont be debated but taken as fact like every decision we have had for us this season that far outweighs the ones against, that every single one of them were correct for instance when some have been extremely favourable to us.

Thanks mate, sorry if I came across as patronising, it wasnt my intention.

Not sure how you mean about your last sentence though.

We lost to Ross county then drew against Dundee. No matter what way you look at it our team should be swiping these teams away like flies. We can say about decisions in different games but when all is said and done we were in the driving seat and dropped points to this drivel.

You just made that up though.

"To lose at home to Motherwell when trying to go 5 clear and are drawing at 60 minutes and is inexcusable and sign of the collapse that was to come."

Where did I say that I could foresee a catastrophe?

Did we collapse after that result in the league? Yes

Was that result the starting point to our awful league form? Yes

Picking a line out of a comment amongst hundreds and just arguing for the sake of it. Pointless really.
I changed one word.
Catastrophe for collapse.
Never mind, that's me telt, you win.

We have got worse since that surprise loss where a violent tackle went unpunished. Cost us a player through injury and probably the match.

Our downturn in form cannot be blamed on that however so many instances throughout the season which have cost us dear.

These things don't equal themselves out.

Non goal v beggars at Ibrox. Ridiculous non penalty at Parkhead etc etc.

We just allow it to happen time and again.

Lundstram is an idiot but the Motherwell tackle that day.was as bad.

Then Collum and his attitude and antics yesterday.

It's hard enough winning games on merit but when it's rigged from the off, the game is a bogey .

We meekly accept it and move on. That's worked out well.

Sickened by our recent form but also by the tims getting favorable calls week after week from their fans with whistles and complicit cowards.

Scottish football is reeking.
It's not going to be a popular opinion and the penalty was on the soft side but that aside he had a good game.

Let's not turn into tin foil hat wearers like those in the east end.

I will qualify by saying Collum has had some shockers against us but just not on Saturday.

It's not going to be a popular opinion and the penalty was on the soft side but that aside he had a good game.

Let's not turn into tin foil hat wearers like those in the east end.

I will qualify by saying Collum has had some shockers against us but just not on Saturday.
Just a dive for a penalty that never was and potentially two players who could have second yellow cards other than that it I suppose he was ok by his usual standards,oh and I have no desire to make any official complaint

I’m glad that’s the last we will ever see of this wee runt,I have this worrying though he will still be given the Cup Final for his swan song.

Back