The negativity after dropping 2 points out of the last 48 available?

No need for op imo op. From what i have seen most comments have been pointing out things that need pointed out. Were in a great place but there is always room to improve.

Sorry...what?
You, and others are going on about the 15 straight wins, which was great, we got our just rewards for winning those games, the next 15 games became more important to us wrt winning the league & to drop 2 points in the 1st of those games wasn't good enough.

Winning the 15 games in a row will just be a meaningless stat if we don't win this league.

You, and others are going on about the 15 straight wins, which was great, we got our just rewards for winning those games, the next 15 games became more important to us wrt winning the league & to drop 2 points in the 1st of those games wasn't good enough.

Winning the 15 games in a row will just be a meaningless stat if we don't win this league.
Haha...aye ok mate
Imagine giving the team credit for their run of 15 straight wins...crazy eh?
Dropping 2 points out of 48 isnt good enough? A 96% success rate.
I dont know what line of work you are in but if you are performing at 96% you are doing extremely well.

There's always going to be ups and downs during the season, but its up to everyone to gel together and get stuck in by geeing each other up.
Our football looks good with the way we pass the ball about ,but feel we should be right in about teams in the first 15-20 minutes and let them know this is what we're all about and shoot more from just outside the box as can take a deflection and can make an opportunity for someone.
WATP

Haha...aye ok mate
Imagine giving the team credit for their run of 15 straight wins...crazy eh?
Dropping 2 points out of 48 isnt good enough? A 96% success rate.
I dont know what line of work you are in but if you are performing at 96% you are doing extremely well.
I did say that it was great & hopefully that'll be the springboard to us winning the league but it's certainly not a cast iron guarantee, winning every game is.

Back