The Nippy Show with Swinney coming on.

Gentlemen let's not turn this into a rangers v snp fight. The last thing we need is a diversion for her away from the scandal of trying to get a rival thrown in jail at the cost to the taxpayer of half a million quid.

Let that battle carry on as it's much more important to us all and decent minded people who respect democracy.
The snp HATE us they HATE our flag. They are picking the fight the manager said on the pre-match press conference obey the rules and said the same post match. The club announced over the tannoy asking people to disperse and to go home. The creep Swinney and wee Hitler chose to ignore that there is absolutely zero the club could have done. Any Rangers fan voting for that utter shower of vermin needs to seek medical help. No Ranger can vote for them not ever.

So since the pandemic we have had;

BLM parades, many turned to riots. Message was from SNP that anyone attending should stay safe.

Independence parades, message from SNP is to allow them.

Weeks of riots from Celtic fans, a quick reminder of covid restrictions.

Celtic fans turn up to Hampden for cup final, silence from SNP is defeaning to use Swinney own words.

St.Johnstone fans celebrate cup final win, see above ie silence.

Rangers fans do same as St.Johnstone but this time its a disgrace, lie about the football club and threaten retrospective punishments to anyone found breaking restrictions?

Football and politics should be separate, yet these corrupt cult leaders bring them together more often than not, if you are 'one of us' and vote these cretins then you are a disgrace.
Shameful was his words there’s seems the same amount of crowds at BLM protests last year .

SNP utter INCOMPETENCE is completely to blame!

They ought to have learned from the Septic Brigade throwing fences at police recently that special measures had to be given to police to control people becoming crowds.

Now, IF they had given police the powers to automatically fine any supporter gathering in crowds £1000 then we'd never have been near George Square.

Don't blame Rangers for YOUR incompetence, Nicola!

Big deal . For what a fixed penalty for breaking covid restrictions? Have the police not got more serious issues to see to ? The SNP are beyond a joke . Liars , incompetents and hypocritical zealots .

How many doors were rapped and how many fixed penalties were handed out during Sharkgate.? It’s public knowledge it’s ZERO! Considering the were attacking our finest public service to get at their management, staff and players. Double standards !!!

The snp HATE us they HATE our flag. They are picking the fight the manager said on the pre-match press conference obey the rules and said the same post match. The club announced over the tannoy asking people to disperse and to go home. The creep Swinney and wee Hitler chose to ignore that there is absolutely zero the club could have done. Any Rangers fan voting for that utter shower of vermin needs to seek medical help. No Ranger can vote for them not ever.
Couldn't agree more. I'm not blaming or holding the club or anyone else for that matter responsible for any of this. As I said in another post, get the pictures back up of then jumping about on police cars.

All I want is them not hiding behind anything that diverts from the scandal of half a million quid of taxpayers money to jail a rival.

I'm English so lowest of the low in the eyes of the SNP but I'd love to know why any fellow supporters would vote for them? I've spoke to numerous Rangers fans over the years who vote SNP and usually get half baked answers like "best of a bad bunch" etc

I only travel to scotland once a fortnight to watch Rangers so SNP are pretty irrelevant to me personally, however Its interesting how any Rangers fan can help put people in power that have such distain for our club.

I detest everything these mutants stand for. They are all about the PR and brainwashing. Make sure all the good news is plastered everywhere for everyone to see. Blame all the bad news on Westminster (or sweep under carpet if that's not possible).

And the sheep of Scotland are falling for it.

Do these cretins really think that fans celebrating will periodically check the clubs Web page and Twitter feed while having an absolute ball?

Oh look guys, the club's asked us via Twitter to go home...we'd better be off.

it's a deflection tactic to get away from there leadership debacle

It will let them deflect for a few days, however, the elections aren't for a wee while yet, so there is plenty of time for a light to be shone on them.

The sight of all they union flags would have tipped the nats/ republicans over the edge. I would suggest that more flags need to be flown and our lot need to start fighting back. Scotland deserves so much better than these clowns and the sooner we collectively remove them from abusing there power over us the more welcoming our country will be

He failed as the SNP leader and is nothing more than Sturgeon's lacky now with a vote of no confidence awaiting him.

I rarely comment on political matters but I'm not letting that bollocks stand unchallenged.

The Club statement reads that it [the club] initiated dialogue with local government, Justice Minister and Police Scotland. In addition to that Steven Gerrard spoke about fan safety on Friday prior to the Saturday meeting with St Mirren. He also issued further comment on fan safety in his post match presser on Saturday evening. We also understand from SKY Sports News that during the gathering outside Ibrox that the tannoy system was frequently in use issuing dispersal warnings.

What more can the Club do? It is not responsible for peoples actions out with the stadium or in the general public.

There is more than enough information in the public realm that highlights local governments unwillingness to communicate with the Club on ANY matters, of which I suspect they've been equally consistent in this matter. We all see Mr Youssafs responses to questioning via his twitter page which again is consistent in that his MO is to ignore EVERYTHING!

My mother, a leading Christian lobbyist to Hollyrood, passed away on 23rd of April 2020 from COVID-19 approximately 6-8 weeks after the Scottish Government knew there was COVID in Edinburgh due to the Nike conference. We knew then and more so now that 6-8 weeks is roughly how long COVID takes from contracting it to kill a person yet the Scottish Government did nothing about public safety in Feb 2020. I'm not even going to address the fact that they sent COVID patients back to their care homes killing thousands. There is no doubt in my mind that my mother contracted the virus that killed her while lobbying in Edinburgh. I wasn't at Ibrox or George Square and have been deeply affected by this pandemic on a personal level but I wont be dictated to on morals by that shower of shite in fact I hold this SNP Government personally responsible for my mothers death!

Last edited:
I'll give you one
Swinney-MSP for North Perthshire including part of Perth
After Saints win-he put on his Facebook "warmest congratulations to St Johnstone fc.Fantastic achievement and we are so proud of you"-no subsequent mention of the gatherings outside the ground----hypocrite-get him out

I'm English so lowest of the low in the eyes of the SNP but I'd love to know why any fellow supporters would vote for them? I've spoke to numerous Rangers fans over the years who vote SNP and usually get half baked answers like "best of a bad bunch" etc

I only travel to Scotland once a fortnight to watch Rangers so SNP are pretty irrelevant to me personally, however Its interesting how any Rangers fan can help put people in power that have such distain for our club.
I find that incredible but it is clearly true otherwise they couldn't win seats in the way they do. If anyone knows our clubs history and traditions voting snp would be a complete no-no. It's something this older bear cannot comprehend or understand.

I find that incredible but it is clearly true otherwise they couldn't win seats in the way they do. If anyone knows our clubs history and traditions voting snp would be a complete no-no. It's something this older bear cannot comprehend or understand.

The saddest part for me is there are Rangers fans on this very forum who will still, regardless of todays trashing by the nats, rock up in may and help vote these bastards back into power.

I honestly dont think the penny will ever drop.

Sad.

The saddest part for me is there are Rangers fans on this very forum who will still, regardless of todays trashing by the nats, rock up in may and help vote these bastards back into power.

I honestly don't think the penny will ever drop.

Sad.
Secessionists rely on the 'hard of thinking' and we have a fair few in our ranks sadly.

Just vote them out!!!

They are absolutely destroying Scotland regardless of your views on independence. They are absolutely hopeless and have got nothing done in over a decade...
Keep spreading the word until every bear votes to get the SNP out.

Well said keep shouting this from the rooftops

SNP MP on BBC at the moment being asked if Rangers should be punished for the scenes over the weekend....

I detest everything these mutants stand for. They are all about the PR and brainwashing. Make sure all the good news is plastered everywhere for everyone to see. Blame all the bad news on Westminster (or sweep under carpet if that's not possible).

And the sheep of Scotland are falling for it.
IRA handbook.
Never mind Rangers fans, no Protestant in this country should cast a vote for this republican filth.

I really couldn’t care less what bad press they want to throw at it in a bid to deflate the mood, because it won’t.

This is the biggest club in the country, a British sporting institution with one of the largest and most loyal supports anywhere in the world. What did they think would happen after ten painful years in the wilderness?

Get over it.

SNP MP on BBC at the moment being asked if Rangers should be punished for the scenes over the weekend....
Looks like we're being sent back to the bottom league again!

Of course, the Septic and SNP Houses are in perfect order!

Hilarious!

Peter A Smith

@PeterAdamSmith

Rangers have just written to FM Nicola Sturgeon expressing concerns over comments from her government about the club’s “silence” over crowds assembling. They’ve outlined it was Rangers officials who initiated contact with ScotGov & SPFL back on 22 Feb.

RFC say club specifically liaised with police & ScotGov about how to “utilise” manager Steven Gerrard’s profile to reach fans with messaging, and highlight his subsequent comments on Friday and Saturday reminding his team’s fans about “safety” & “social distancing” in a pandemic.

Rangers also say they agreed a “form of words” with police and ScotGov on Saturday afternoon, and ScotGov said they would “follow up” but the club didn’t hear any more on the matter until after fans started gathering.

RFC letter also says ScotGov comments “silence is deafening” are “inaccurate, unbalanced, and unfair.” They say police had intelligence fans would congregate & so Rangers had tannoy announcements asking them to disperse. Also moved players & management away from stadium.

Honestly, any Rangers fans voting for them should not be welcome at the club.

You are basically voting for a party/people who despise everything about you and deliberately go out their way to harm the club.

I don't understand the mindset of a Rangers supporting SNP voter. Anyone explain?

Reactions: SSR

I only travel to scotland once a fortnight to watch Rangers so SNP are pretty irrelevant to me personally, however Its interesting how any Rangers fan can help put people in power that have such distain for our club.
And you are at some sort of confusion?

I'd shoot every last one of them.

Back