The 'Official New Kit Thread' 2019-20

Sunderland

Sponsor is odd, looks far to small

The original strip had the Betdaq logo but they’ve pulled out so Sunderland have stuck the CWC UK patch over it.

0-EFB7256-E4-DF-41-E9-99-F7-8-AFBF1-FC4-B84.jpg
[/url]

WTF is that Ajax away kit all about?!?

This is a really weak year for kits. Some very strange designs and colours being used at some big teams.

Arsenal's kits are great though.

Just want them to put me out my misery and release the Inter away kit (apparently teal and gold) but then show me this third kit (black and yellow). I can't wait to see it.

Those Arsenal kits are brilliant.

Bit of retro design and way better than some of their efforts over the last few years, and indeed a lot of the newer Adidas stuff.

WTF is that Ajax away kit all about?!?

This is a really weak year for kits. Some very strange designs and colours being used at some big teams.

Arsenal's kits are great though.

Just want them to put me out my misery and release the Inter away kit (apparently teal and gold) but then show me this third kit (black and yellow). I can't wait to see it.

inter-19-20-away-kit-2.jpg

People who want Nike to supply our kits should take note of that Spurs top!!

That's the 2nd season in a row where I've had Umbro out in the lead by quite some distance in terms of designs.

They've went back to basics the past couple of seasons. Simple, elegant, smart, traditional. Hearts kit this season is superb, best Scottish kit (outside us) for a number of years

I wouldn’t touch that West Ham kit with a 20 foot pole. Absolutely horrendous. Their kit for last season was far better, keeping the blue to a minimum and having it mostly claret.

Juve’s third kit has been my favourite outside of our own thus far, very unique (or so I thought until I saw half of everyone else putting some strange shaped motif in their shirts)

Last edited:
Lots of retro being done very well the last few years, especially Umbro and Hummel and also the new Arsenal home.

Think Hearts have had great kits this entire decade with Adidas, Puma and Umbro, with one exception (2013/14 Adidas).

Just as I was praising Umbro, those Everton and Derby home tops are terrible.

What’s with the Man City and Valencia Puma tops? Look like the same template as our 15/16 home jersey.

West Ham home and away, Derby, Coventry, Valencia away, all get a yes from me.

Then those 2 Lyon ones just blow everything else out the water! Fucking wow o_O

Sampdoria/Parma collab shirts...both belters IMO.

98eg48.jpg

icr41g.jpg

Didn't know this:
'The bond between the two clubs began in the 1990/91 season, during Parma’s first-ever season in Serie A. Parma’s two organised supporter’s clubs, ULTRAS Tito Cucchiaroni and Boys Parma, soon built up a good relationship with the Sampdoria fans – but it was a special banner that sealed the special bond. During Parma’s away trip to Marassi, the fans unveiled the message: “For you Europe, for you glory, for Sampdoria the Scudetto”. As it happened, Samp did win the league that year, with Parma finishing fifth. It was the first in a long line of gestures between the two sets of fans.
Now, the two clubs have decided to celebrate the historic bond between the two sets of supporters by playing in a special version of each other’s shirt for the upcoming Serie A 2018/19 Week 36 clash at the Tardini on 5 May. Thanks also to the collaboration of technical sponsors Errea and Joma, Sampdoria will play in a special kit featuring Parma’s signature Crociata design, while Parma will don yellow and blue Blucerchiati jerseys.'
That's both interesting and fucking bizarre!

Hearts new home top is a belter, 2nd year in a row Umbro have mostly knocked it out the park on designs.

The West Ham shirts as well as banging.

Back