The old firm should help out Scottish football with money

They can all go and take a flying fu'ck and the more that die the better. They sent us to hell and they deserve the same.

According to supporters of virtually every other club in Scotland, we’re skint.

Fair enough, we’ll play along. We’ve got nothing to hand out. Move along.

Unlike many others I have no wish to see clubs go to the wall, none whatsoever, it’s terrible for the whole game up here and I’m not too blinded by hatred or revenge to see that.

However there’s not a cats chance in hell I’d ever see us bailing them out in some way. Ultimately most of our cash is due to a combination of us, the fans coughing up for STs and buying merchandise. Our support is the only reason companies give us so much sponsorship money too.

All that plus our wealthy benefactors. And there’s no way we will ever see that go to other clubs, they can ask their own supporters and sponsors to do that. Or get loans from the ruling body’s.

"The Old Firm have spent millions on players this summer. Has anyone suggested they help out Scottish football rather than the government?"

Great tweet from Ewan Murray there. Scottish football can feck off Ewan they wanted us dead and now we should help them out. We could use the sponser money to do that, oh wait we don't have it.

They can ask their overlord in the East end, they take their orders off him. We tried to sort Scottish football out but they shot us down and were happy with the status quo.

Couldn't have put it better myself mate. They were happy enough to watch us die and but for our support Rangers might well have went the way of Third Lanark.

W.A.T.P.

did anyone ask him why should a company during these times especially give money to not just one but many rival companies when these companies not only had the same time to tighten their belts and seek out different avenues for income the same as we had but also that these places openly encouraged us to die not to long ago?

"The Old Firm have spent millions on players this summer. Has anyone suggested they help out Scottish football rather than the government?"

Great tweet from Ewan Murray there. Scottish football can feck off Ewan they wanted us dead and now we should help them out. We could use the sponser money to do that, oh wait we don't have it.

They can ask their overlord in the East end, they take their orders off him. We tried to sort Scottish football out but they shot us down and were happy with the status quo.

Quite frankly my dear, Scottish football Assholes can go get fuuked.

No chance helping out those who tried to murder us.

They have already stated quite clearly in 2012 that they didn’t need us.

The mentally challengeds should throw in any Champions League dividend to help their friends who awarded them a free pass into this year’s competition.

How's about they all die off as they wished of us, and football in the UK is re organised, pipe dream I know but its what the haters deserve

Send the bheasts down to the bottom division for their crimes and misdemeanours,once the crowds are let back in that'll generate plenty of cash for the lower league clubs when the IRA roadshow gets underway.

Why don’t the affected clubs ask their “loyal” fanbase to buy season tickets for a one off season to help out?

Why should Rangers subsidise the other clubs from the money our fans have stumped up - 46,000 of us and I would not want one penny to be handed to the haters who wanted our club dead

They can GTF

Even as Dumbert Paul Lambert started recently, if the hatred in Scotland hadn’t devalued the only product they had then they may not be where we are with the league and the national team.

The fuckwit clubs voted for it, it’s their fault they don’t have a decent TV deal, it’s their fault the league didn’t have any sponsorship, why sponsor something when it’s biggest sellable game was missing for 4 years ?

you reap what you sow !

The same clubs that gifted the tainted title to the Beasts from the east can go ask them for a handout

after all where they not founded for charity (no
Laughing at the back)

personally if clubs go to the wall I’ll not lose it blink of sleep

Ask Peter the pig farmer at Torbett Towers to open the biscuit tin, with rubber gloves and a mask.
Not hopeful though as they wont pay their own victims compensation for five decades of sex crimes against Scottish schoolchildren.

Ask Peter the pig farmer at Torbett Towers to open the biscuit tin, with rubber gloves and a mask.
Not hopeful though as they wont pay their own victims compensation for five decades of sex crimes against Scottish schoolchildren.

Your not suppose to talk about that because its point scoring apparently. They have it brilliant dont they, you cant even speak about their crimes. So bringing up a crime now is point scoring, you couldnt make it up.

On the face of it, if you knew little of the history of Scottish football, this is not an unreasonable suggestion.

It will happen in other countries where the major teams will contribute to things such as testing to allow lower leagues to get under way again and help clubs survive.

In Scotland, however, given the attitude of most in 2012 and the ongoing treatment of our club this is a non starter for me. Certainly as far as Rangers are concerned but I'm sure the fat Japanese at the cash rich club on the other side of the city will be only too happy to support those clubs that have leant their support to his rancid mhob over the years.

It should also be noted that the clubs further down the leagues (those who draw in around 300 odd supporters to their games, pocket around £2,500 per game allowing for concessions and have a part time squad who they won't have been paying recently) are unlikely to need significant support. It's the ones further up with full time squads on decent money that will be hurting the most. That's right - the ones that took a kick when we were down and took great delight in doing so.

Apparently didn't need us then so i suggest they go ask uncle Pete.

Last edited:
Why should we ewank..... the clubs pay over £400,000 a year to a flattopped lying rHat, to do these mega deals in scottish football.
If he can't even get a good tv deal with the fat slanty eyed Japanese at his side, WTF should we help bail them out.

NEVER FORGET & Fk em all.

Why don’t the affected clubs ask their “loyal” fanbase to buy season tickets for a one off season to help out?

Why should Rangers subsidise the other clubs from the money our fans have stumped up - 46,000 of us and I would not want one penny to be handed to the haters who wanted our club dead

They can GTF
Exactly Mate, i renewed my season ticked to help Rangers and no one else

Remember also.

These fcuks agreed in the reconstruction talks of 2014 to lose 680k in prize money if they finished in second place.

Yet the guaranteed winner, with no competition whatsoever would only lose 240k in prize money.

Ewank's own club voted for this quite unbelievable state of affairs, because they thought with us out of the way, they'd get a shot at being perennial runners up every year.

How did that work out for you, Ewank?

Who wants to be first to set up a Go Fund Me page for the “rest of Scottish football” . On you marks, get set, go.

Back