The only football team in the world without a boys club.

bedsblue

The above is an extract from the Guard of Dishonoured thread but my my doesn't it speak volumes about that rancid club as they disowned their boys club due to the impending shitstorm coming their way.The only club in world football that doesn't have an officiated boys team with their name.

That actually could be the lawyers opening statement.
Are U trying to tell the court that your the only club in Europe that does not have a boys club??

Rangers didn't have a Boys Club until the changes to the structure IE Pro-youth.

Rangers would sign lads on an S Form and then have them play for teams like Eastercraigs, Glasgow United etc, they would get all the S Forms together now and again to play friendlies.

I was lucky enough to attend a few at the Albion as a lad, got to meet some Rangers legends and have coke and crisps in the Blue Room.

Around about the mid 90s my lad played for Junior Latics. They played at an Easter tournament at Pwllheli in north Wales and in the final played a team from Glasgow that was strictly non-sectarian made up of young lads from both the old firm.

Does this not happen anymore and if not what a shame.

Around about the mid 90s my lad played for Junior Latics. They played at an Easter tournament at Pwllheli in north Wales and in the final played a team from Glasgow that was strictly non-sectarian made up of young lads from both the old firm.

Does this not happen anymore and if not what a shame.
Poorly worded and talking complete and utter nonsense.

Rangers didn't have a Boys Club until the changes to the structure IE Pro-youth.

Rangers would sign lads on an S Form and then have them play for teams like Eastercraigs, Glasgow United etc, they would get all the S Forms together now and again to play friendlies.

I was lucky enough to attend a few at the Albion as a lad, got to meet some Rangers legends and have coke and crisps in the Blue Room.

Not the kind of coke you'd have handed to you had you been at the Piggery.

Aye ok...does anybody actually enjoy posting on this fucking site or is it just the home of several miserable bastards. I will continue my love affair with Rangers but I'm done with this fucking hovel.

Aye ok...does anybody actually enjoy posting on this fucking site or is it just the home of several miserable bastards. I will continue my love affair with Rangers but I'm done with this fucking hovel.
I don't blame you mate. There are plenty of posters on this site that can't be doing their own health any favours with their hatred of pretty much everything

Back