The O'Reilly dive for the pen

He should never have given it. But changing his decision would have meant a card ...IN THE FIRST HALF AGAINST THE MHANKS
not a fkn chance. Also this will deffo be ANOTHER decision that the revue panel say was wrong. Diego McGregor wasn't booked until about 70 mins or so and still managed at least another 2/3 fouls before Brenda took him off before the ref ( LOL) sent him off. The way Collum reacts to our players asking about his decisions ,compared to them greeting about EVERY single thing that doesn't go their way can't go unnoticed surely. But then again plenty other stuff seems to go under the radar of this bigoted nationalist nation that THEY have created for themselves and only them
It was in the second half

I think that a lot of Celtic players were in Collums RE class at school and he remembers their faces or whiney wee voices.
Sadly none of the Scots in their starting team would have been at any bigot factory he taught at, as they are all dyke jumpers.

I'm not tech savvy to post a video of gif of it but what was Collum thinking awarding that? Well we all know, actually.

Not tackle of challenge was made, contact was initiated by the unwashed player and he goes down like an Olympic diver.

Edit. Jack first pen save of his career too I think
Rangers players foot is on the ground and he hits it, how the hell is that a penalty?

I'm not tech savvy to post a video of gif of it but what was Collum thinking awarding that? Well we all know, actually.

Not tackle of challenge was made, contact was initiated by the unwashed player and he goes down like an Olympic diver.

If that was down the other end, Collum would never have even pointed to the spot never mind the VAR check.

He’s a cheating bastard

It was exactly the same as the roofe disallowed old firm goal when dessers "fouled"
Exactly what I said in our group.
Diomande’s foot is planted and O’Rielly kicks his calf.
Couldn’t believe the award stood.
I’d love to read or hear Collum’s official rationale.

Collum awards the penalty because it's then difficult to overturn if it wasn't a "clear and obvious error".

If that was us, he books our player for diving and sticks by the decision if VAR ask him to look at it.

Maybe someone behind the scenes at Celtic Park is telling the Players to ‘kid the referee’
Guaranteed mate . Them being sleekit aand the mentio kid go hand in hand
It was in the second half
I was more stating the fact that he refused to book any of them until it's late on. I can't remember fully but think the Japanese diver was the only mhank subbed without being booked
It’s nothing like the Dessers one in any shape of form. The Dessers one the defender was in the middle of kicking the ball. Today he wasn’t he was on the move.
Think your on a different page to me. I am saying the pen today was given , essers stealing the ball for Roofe to score was judged to be a foul in the lead up. For EXACTLY the same kind of challenge Celtic player loses possession then kicks opponent and goes down..
It’s nothing like the Dessers one in any shape of form. The Dessers one the defender was in the middle of kicking the ball. Today he wasn’t he was on the move.

Collum gives it immediately. Var tell him to review it as it wasn't a penalty. Didn't change the cheats mind as it was benefitting celtic
Red card incident he thought it was yellow. Var got him to change it to red because it benefited celtic.
Wee pattern there. That was his revenge for us daring to question his cheating last game at paedodome..

Collum gives it immediately. Var tell him to review it as it wasn't a penalty. Didn't change the cheats mind as it was benefitting celtic
Red card incident he thought it was yellow. Var got him to change it to red because it benefited celtic.
Wee pattern there. That was his revenge for us daring to question his cheating last game at paedodome..
Sorry, but that was a red all day long

The pen on the other hand was a dive

Blatant cheating from O'Reilly and Collum

As long as we’ve got a Board that think complaining is not the Rangers way, we’re going to keep on getting shafted. We laughed at them when they brought about the Ref strike years ago, and I include myself in that, but by %^*&, the long game has worked for those devious Bastards and we better start doing the same or we’re as well as chucking the towel in right now.

Rangers shouldn’t be letting that go, Collum bottled it , got the decision wrong in his eagerness to award a penalty and then stuck to it. Disgraceful.

And by the way, tells you all about our players that they just accepted it, outwith Diomande that took it as they also do.
What exactly can the players do ffs not accept it?

Instruct our players to kick any planted opposition leg in the box every single game.

Watch how quickly they change the rules if we start benefitting from dubious calls.

It was never a penalty, Collumn is a joke. He gave a penalty to them in 2011 as one of them ran into Steven Davis! One thing I wall say on this and I said it on the Tom Lawrence thread O’Riley was bought from MK Dons and is a very good player who ran though our midfield today. MK Dons! Our recruitment has been utterly shite, the wastage on poor players is a disgrace!

We complained and he was taken off our games.
We get him as the ref in a championship decider, what do we expect. He would have loved shafting is today. Another game McGregor got away with NO 2nd yellow

He kicks Dio first then hits the pitch and that’s where he decides to throw himself up in the air.

You can understand how he gives it at first but then to go to the monitor and decide a penalty is the right decision is absolutely baffling.

I don’t think it was anything like that to be fair.
It’s exactly like that.

I’m on the point of chucking it tbh. Literally every game against this dirty fenia4n bastards there’s something goes against us and for them

Made even worse by Sutton saying its the correct call and saying we'll done Willie. If that's Silva he's calling him a diver etc etc
Absolutely!

If that's Silva, then it's a week in the papers.

That Butland saved it is irrelevant.

The giveaway was when both feet ended up in the air.

Back