The performances, will they come?

I think the last 3 games we have started to perform well. There has been patches were we seem to take our foot off the gas but I’ve been a lot happier lately with the way we have played.
When Helander, Kent and Jack become available again we’ll be flying. Bacuna and sakala are just taking a bit of time to settle into the team, they’ll come good

Agree with this. We've gone through the gears better in the last few games, just not for long enough. We need to put games out of sight before sitting on our lead.

Think it's a valid thread.

Regardless of our current league position I don't think it's even up for debate we've lost something significant from last season. I'm reluctant to use words like "regressed" but improvement is usually incremental when building a team. Have to be honest, as yet this season I'm struggling to see improvement.
It looks like we’ve changed our style.

Less closing down, slower tempo. It could very well just be that it’s much less aesthetically pleasing.

With what’s at stake to the SPL winners this season with automatic entry to the champions league failure isn’t an option.
We have to win this league and therefore we will have to improve.
I’m still confident.

I think we have missed Kent quite badly. Even when he himself is not playing well, his pace and dribbling can still cause doubts in most defences, giving other players more space.
Kent was a big part of our poor performances before he got injured as well dont let his absence tell you otherwise

Back