The person that handed in the wallet in the BF5 area or toilets tonight after full time.

Well done whoever handed it in. A great sense of relief when you get your wallet/phone back after thinking it's gone.

Thought I’d lost my wallet a while back and it was a horrible feeling .
Glad yours turned up op and well done to the fella handing it in.

I've found a wallet on a couple of occasions and it's actually made me feel pretty chuffed when handing it back. Must take a proper scumbag to happily nick a wallet and not feel guilty about it.

I've found a wallet on a couple of occasions and it's actually made me feel pretty chuffed when handing it back. Must take a proper scumbag to happily nick a wallet and not feel guilty about it.
Agreed mate. I was going to work one Saturday morning and just round the corner from my house, I found a purse on the ground with about 60 quid in it. Handed it into the police and found out it was a girl who worked in a local hotel bar for a second job and it was her wages. She brought me round a card and a box of quality street. She didn't need to, but I have to admit it did make me feel good about myself.

Lost my wallet at Ibrox a few seasons ago and got it back as well. Glad to hear you got yours as well. Pain in the arse losing a wallet

Back