The problem with Jack Simpson

He looked absolutely awful in his first game for us. I was willing to put it down to nerves and needing time to settle.

He's now more than settled, and his last performance for us, he sold a goal with some woeful defending.

He's quite simply nowhere near good enough. It's been a very poor signing.

He wont be the first or last player to come to our club and not be up to standard.

Hopefully he can be moved on asap for our benefit to free up a space in squad plus wages abd for the lads own benefit to go somewhere and play football.

We should be trying to talk him up, some players are not cut out for Scottish football.
It doesn’t mean he will bomb in the championship where there is plenty of money.

Some posters live in a fantasy world and permanently have blue tinted specs on

Anyone that rated Simpson either have the blue tinted specs on or know nothing about football.

Absolutely nothing in his game and performances points to a player good enough for Rangers

Bullied off the ball, terrible heading...i can actually remember the camera going on him in the OF game he played when we had a corner an he looked more terrified than the tims defending it.

A baffling project that didnt work, wont be the last. Move him on asap.

Some posters live in a fantasy world and permanently have blue tinted specs on

Anyone that rated Simpson either have the blue tinted specs on or know nothing about football.

Absolutely nothing in his game and performances points to a player good enough for Rangers
Seems someone ran a poll and discovered it's because Simpson isn't Katic and not because he isn't very good. :rolleyes:
he is nowhere as bad as made out but the Bears love a scapegoat and Simpsons biggest issue wasnt ability it was that he isnt Katic.

He gives me the fear every time he plays. He is 25 and has played very few first team games in his career. The fact that Gio started Tav at centre half against Utd sums up the coaching staffs thoughts on him

Back