The Queen at Ibrox in 1947

LenzieLoyal

Official Ticketer
The Queen at Ibrox in 1947

image0-2.jpeg

The then-Princess Elizabeth and Duke of Edinburgh at Ibrox in July 1947

God Save the Queen!

Fck them. They were born under a Union Jack, and will die under a Union Jack.
I never let them forget that on each of their passports and driving licences and every other official document that they hold will all contain a Union Flag or it will tell them that they are British. No matter how they dress it up, it’s the way it will always be.

The silent majority will always, ALWAYS, rule over them for the rest of their pathetic lives.

Pretty sure there was a thread about Ibrox being used to land the Royal Helicopter on the pitch but only have a vague memory of it

Reactions: TQ3
The days and weeks after our Queen passes will be a terrible time in Scotland, the vermin in all walks of life will shame the country with their disgusting behaviour.
I actually think it'll really show them up for what they are to the rest of Great Britain. They get away with a lot in this country cos it's covered up for them but the outpouring of bile by them on social media will be picked up by English MSM and there will be a backlash. That's if events in court over the coming weeks don't do so already.

The days and weeks after our Queen passes will be a terrible time in Scotland, the vermin in all walks of life will shame the country with their disgusting behaviour.

This is why I hope she abdicates some time soon.

It’ll still be poisonous when she dies but hopefully not quite as horrible if she isn’t actually on the throne at the time.

It’ll still be poisonous when she dies but hopefully not quite as horrible if she isn’t actually on the throne at the time.
She will rightly never abdicate unless forced to by health - and nor should she.
I for one will happily respond appropriately to anyone who says a bad word about her - at any time!

Her Majesty will NEVER abdicate, that's not how things work (and I know about Edward VII).

She will be our Sovereign Lady until Her last dying breath and Her son Charles will become our King and Head of State.

Long may this be delayed of course.

She will serve us to the end. Long may she reign.

Uncropped version of the photo mentioned by the OP and anther I colourised when Prince Phillip flew in and the helicopter landed on the pitch

It’s been in my thread if colourised pics for ages ;-)

Nice to see folks enjoying my work. Would have been nice if the OP had given me a wee name check LOL.

The Sun used the pic on Saturday for the jubilee
I do look at your thread from time to time. I must have missed this.

Back