The racist abuse of Alfie at Killie-what happened about it ?

Shhhhhhh if they don't say anything about it for long enough then it just goes away....

Guy in my work who is a Kilmarnock fan claims that the woman who highlighted it didn’t sit in that area and the Killie board have banned her from Rugby park for making it up! I kid you not he told me this in all earnest and feeling his club had been fully vindicated. Oh and he listened to the recording and didn’t hear anything. I laughed!!

Guy in my work who is a Kilmarnock fan claims that the woman who highlighted it didn’t sit in that area and the Killie board have banned her from Rugby park for making it up! I kid you not he told me this in all earnest and feeling his club had been fully vindicated. Oh and he listened to the recording and didn’t hear anything. I laughed!!

I've asked Cathy Jamieson on Twitter about it as she's on their Board.

Been reported to holyroyd Summit meeting held with sturgeon and humza useless and scotshit police.
Report filed with young Rangers fans bottled by celtc thugs and lighter throwers incidents in "ignore file"

tenor.gif

Sums it up.

Well our club have fair forgotten about quickly enough, as quickly as they forgot about all the other Racial abuse aimed at Alfredo.

He must feel loved by them inside the club.

We moan rightly about the media, but our club let them away with it by just staying silent, which makes it easy for them to stay silent.

Don't you dare say anything about Traynor though.

Nothing they’ll wait to the next sending off or off the field incident involving Morelos before he gets any media attention

Kilmarnock are run by mentally challengeds now.

Back