The Rangers Archives website - now Live!

Rangers Archive Footage

Evening.

It has been an idea for quite a while now, and in production for the last two years, and it is finally here............The Rangers Archives website.

You can now visit the site at www.TheRangersArchives.co.uk

Hopefully you will enjoy what you see, it is still very much a work in progress, but I think it looks great and I am so proud of the work produced so far by our Admin team and William McColl our fantastic Wed Designer.

We would be delighted to hear your thoughtS, comments, criticisms either here or by using the Contact Us section on the Website.

Please share the link on any groups you are members of and spread the word.

Cheers,

Stephen

Magnificent stuff and all great content if it matches the various social media outlets over the years. Great amount of work has went in to create this, well done to all involved.
at the bottom where you have other matches on this day, it would be worth adding the year to a new column.

Evening.

It has been an idea for quite a while now, and in production for the last two years, and it is finally here............The Rangers Archives website.

Hopefully you will enjoy what you see, it is still very much a work in progress, but I think it looks great and I am so proud of the work produced so far by our Admin team and William McColl our fantastic Wed Designer.

We would be delighted to hear your thoughtS, comments, criticisms either here or by using the Contact Us section on the Website.

Cheers,

Stephen
Fantastic work mate. I thoroughly look forward to seeing how the website expands and evolves as you upload more and more of your wealth of knowledge and information. I will see if I can support the website financially to assist in your endeavour also.

Evening.

Cheers,

Stephen
Great stuff Stephen. Looking forward to trawling through it. Cheers B-D

Great wee page.
Was just reading Super Ally’s managerial bio and it says that the players left “on mass”. I was always taught to write "en masse" as the phrase is French.

Pedant Loyal

Last edited:
Magnificent stuff and all great content if it matches the various social media outlets over the years. Great amount of work has went in to create this, well done to all involved.
at the bottom where you have other matches on this day, it would be worth adding the year to a new column.
Thanks for the kind comments.
re The year on the "matches on this day", we had that on until yesterday morning, but the first match on the list was always showing as 2023, so we removed that column and are currently checking the code. Hopefully back on the home page in the next few days

Evening.

Cheers,

Stephen
Excellent stuff mate.Hours of fun to come;)

Absolutely Brilliant

All I can say is Thank You.

Just watched the 1973 Centenary Final, which was my first Old Firm game, that my dear old Dad (now passed away) took me too. Seems like yesterday.

Derek

Cap well and truly doffed mate already saved into my favourites, some feedback, when you go to matches, is there a way to diferentiate between home and away games?
Yes just use the sort by away team. and so use it even more on the left select the decade or even select just a single season
image.png

Back