The Ritual (a Rangers related short film) Sad Update

Condolences to you and your family.
Cracking wee video all of us can relate to. Best of luck in your future filmmaking.

I’m awful sorry to hear that. What a shock for you and your family. A wee blessing, as you say, that you and your brother made this film together. It says something about the kind of friendship you must have had. I’m so sorry for your loss and hope you can believe in a life to come when we get to be together again. God bless and keep you.

Terrible news, my heart felt condolences. I really enjoyed your film, be proud of it and keep going strong. Thanks again for sharing, brought some smiles there.

I honestly can't comprehend your loss mate.

My only ritual for going to the football is getting my wee brother, getting a roll and walking from our family house in Mosspark to the Stadium. We have been doing that ever since we got our season tickets and I have watched my wee brother grow up from a 13 year old boy to a 22 year old man. Every match we will walk and chat about what we think the team will be, who will score and put a £1 bet on. We grew up pretty poor with only my mum so it was amazing having something that was ours.

Your brother will always be extremely proud of you mate and you are so lucky to have such a good video you done together that any football fan could relate to.

Is there any charities that would've been close to you are your brothers hearts that I could make a wee donation to?

Just saw your video for first time there. It’s excellent. I’m sure many people have very similar rituals for the footy. So sorry to hear about your brother. You’ll have a million happy memories. Condolences to you and your family.

Nice one. We all have our wee match day rituals.
Nice to look back on what you and your brother shared in years to come.

Missed this video when first posted so just watched now. Can relate to the rituals and enjoyed the video.

Very sorry to read about your brother, condolences to you and your family.

I honestly can't comprehend your loss mate.

My only ritual for going to the football is getting my wee brother, getting a roll and walking from our family house in Mosspark to the Stadium. We have been doing that ever since we got our season tickets and I have watched my wee brother grow up from a 13 year old boy to a 22 year old man. Every match we will walk and chat about what we think the team will be, who will score and put a £1 bet on. We grew up pretty poor with only my mum so it was amazing having something that was ours.

Your brother will always be extremely proud of you mate and you are so lucky to have such a good video you done together that any football fan could relate to.

Is there any charities that would've been close to you are your brothers hearts that I could make a wee donation to?
Brother, you have just broke my heart. Your mother has brought up men. All credit to her.

Watched the video and thought it was excellent, I missed it first time round.

Heartbreaking to hear your sad news and condolences to you and your family my friend.

Hope Admin are OK with me posting this here.
I am currently a film student in my second year.

I've made a couple of shorts already but I've just finished up this one that's all about the Rituals that I have on a matchday. It's mainly a love letter to our wonderful team and I've had a good laugh making it

I wanted to share it with the audience who it's aimed at and that's why Im posting it here.

My tin hat is firmly on and I really hope you enjoy, thanks

Sad Update:

Difficult Bump for me here. My brother who was the main star of this video very suddenly passed away a couple of weeks ago. I haven't been able to watch it back since but I was proud of what we two were able to pull off in such a short time.

I have kept it to myself but today received a letter of condolences from the club. I have never been more proud to be a supporter of our fine football club. We truly are a club like no other.
Sorry for your loss fella however you will always have this video of your brother enjoying the good times WATP

Back