The Rock Bowling Club and Rangers B fixtures

We have security on the door and it will be Dumbarton supporters in the lounge and Rangers in the Hall. Stags Head is shut and the bars in the stadium are shut. So it's first come until we decide it's full. Enjoy yer day I'll be at 30,000 feet on my home from the Canaries.
Be in touch with the main man and tell him there will be 8 of us arriving. I'll put the drink on your tab? We also have 3 Rangers and 5 Dumbarton tickets, surely you won't split a family up. :))

Last edited:
We have security on the door and it will be Dumbarton supporters in the lounge and Rangers in the Hall. Stags Head is shut and the bars in the stadium are shut. So it's first come until we decide it's full. Enjoy yer day I'll be at 30,000 feet on my home from the Canaries.

Good Bowling Club, I used it when watching Rangers B team games.

Had a cracking sash bash in there about 20 years ago. Some friendship thing with Ajax fans became a wonder evening.

Great spot

From what I've heard back everything went great. And the Rock committee would like to thank everyone that turned up to use the facilities today. Not one bit of hassle all day. Well until now as Boldvale is messaging me greeting that he's getting kicked out 11 lol. Welcome back anytime guys and thanks again.

From what I've heard back everything went great. And the Rock committee would like to thank everyone that turned up to use the facilities today. Not one bit of hassle all day. Well until now as Boldvale is messaging me greeting that he's getting kicked out 11 lol. Welcome back anytime guys and thanks again.
I would just like to thank the bar staff. A couple of my friends couldn’t hold on to their drinks post game but we stayed for a while and enjoyed it. Shout out to the old boy singing away :D

Back