The Scottish cup

Zoso10

They have deflated and disappointment our fans so bad,I feel if we win the cup it would be an anti climax.
To be in the position to charge on and take the title and f uck it up and the attitude they’ve shown is f uckin criminal.
BTW,no chance of winning the cup anyway.

I understand it’s a second prize and tonight I’m not feeling it either but beating those cun.ts in a cup final wouldn’t be anti-climax for me.
It’s the absolute least they can do at this point.
Can’t see us getting by Hearts - get the sentiment all the same

I wouldn't worry too much mate, I'd be amazed if this lot win the semi final on Sunday never mind beat (probably) Celtic in the final.

Need to beat Celtc once this season for the league &/or Cup, though can't see it with this squad currently

Really tonight can’t get interested in the cup game at the weekend, up until last week was sure we were winning the league

If we’re going into the summer with a Scottish cup win that will feel like winning the lottery as of tonight, don’t know where “anti climax” comes from.

The league is lost…so two trophies are better than one.

But of course it’s difficult to argue with the sentiments above…getting to the final looks dubious at the moment, never mind winning it. It’s difficult to conclude we’ve done anything other than completely collapse

Can't see us beating Hearts but an anti climax.

GTF.

The trophy difference is miniscule and we need to keep ahead of they horrible cunts.

A pressure game v the mentally challengeds will have the players terrified. Simply no chance they get a win in that game, if we even make it to the final.

Little to no interest in the Scottish Cup having thrown away a league that was there for us. This team are on a big slide at the moment. The wheels are well and truly off and Phil is either deluding himself with that interview or he is keeping his cards close to his chest. For his sake it has to be the latter.

Whoever won the league was always going to win the cup. Momentum is everything.

If we don’t lose on Sunday then we’ll just get our pants pulled down in the final by a filth side that has just been crowned champions.

Back