The Senior Leadership Group

Every team in Scotland targets our right side and have done for a long time and that is telling with Tav and Goldson.The need for pace and power over that side has long been evident. We also have for some time had a desperate need for a quality right midfielder.Tav should have been tried in midfield long ago but should not be playing RB. I don't think there many left defending Goldson being in the team and Lundstram should be gone too.

Absolutle bottle merchants the three of them and it filters down the squad.

If we start next season with Tavernier, Goldson and Lundstram then we will again not win the league.

We had it there for us after beating Kilmarnock away, and the players couldn't cope with the pressure of being favourites.
Amazing to think this squad have actually blown the league TWICE now, in one season.

Some achievement. Charlatans. Utter fkn Charlatans.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, when you analyse anything you look for common denominators in both positive and negative.
It's not difficult to see where our issues lie.
The problem is the manager has to use these guys until next season so it's very difficult for him to be ruthless and criticize them.
So much wrong with team.
I sat in my seat at Ibrox 5 years ago and said we'd never be consistent winners with a right side that had Tav and /or Candeias. Now we have a situation that our first pick guys like Goldson and Lundstram and barasic are past it and mentally have too many battles scar to be winners.
Squad needs gutted and our fitness is shocking. At least under Gerrard we were probably the fittest team in league.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, when you analyse anything you look for common denominators in both positive and negative.
It's not difficult to see where our issues lie.
The problem is the manager has to use these guys until next season so it's very difficult for him to be ruthless and criticize them.
So much wrong with team.
I sat in my seat at Ibrox 5 years ago and said we'd never be consistent winners with a right side that had Tav and /or Candeias. Now we have a situation that our first pick guys like Goldson and Lundstram and barasic are past it and mentally have too many battles scar to be winners.
Squad needs gutted and our fitness is shocking. At least under Gerrard we were probably the fittest team in league.
How about the positives now please Richy mate .

We need sone belief from somewhere for the final part of this season in the desperate hope that we can salvage a trophy maybe even the two .

They can take their 'leadership' and ram it up their jacksy. I've seen more than enough of it.
It's wanton shite-baggery, and it's contaminating the whole squad.

Don't think leadership is the correct work, everyone of them hide and offer no motivation to the rest of the team.

Get them so far to fcuk!

After travelling up there for the 3rd time, the least these cants could have done is put up a fight.

I’m fizzing and absolutely done with this lot.

The “leadership team” all looked like they are out of contract end of season.

Done with these shitebags!!

The lot of them make me sick. How many years have we went with that loser Tav? A cannot stand any of them at the moment. We can’t afford to give them another go next season and hope it’ll be different.

Goldson, Tav and Lundstram have had a this odd, coveted and cosy bubble for years now and delivered failure after failure.

Barisic is another who has been here for years and served up the same muck.

They need to be removed for us to have any sustained success.
Leadership hahaha
That's something this team hasn't had for a good few years now.

Goldson sold, no contract to Lundstrum and Tav replaced by Sterling but maintains squad role.

It's drastic and may not provide immediate success, but it has to be done for long term change

I agree it’s time for sweeping changes however, the full backs and midfield left our CH’s and Butland massively exposed!!

Its on those players and the manager for selecting them
To be honest he did not have a lot of alternative options and he did get a tune out of them better than expected for a fair wee while. We are in danger of become long term second class citizens.
If Celtic win the league they can then strengthen their stranglehold on things for a while. its the hope and some belief I had as we reeled them in that kills me.

Sell Goldson to the first English jobber team that puts up some cash for him.

If there's a contract on the table for Lundstram, tear it up and he can leave with the rest who are out of contract.

Tavernier has given us incredible numbers from right back, and it looked like our only chance of sneaking a win was from a free kick from him, but he needs to go too. He's lost a yard and other teams actively target him now.

Bin the rot and build from there.

Just need to hope Clement sees these senior players need moved on in the summer

Tav Goldson Lundstram need gone

Fans are sick of the empty promises of learning from their mistakes and we will bounce back after a shocking result in Dingwall

After that last night it’s obvious we need a clear out and these 3 are only the start

Add in Raskin Lawrence Dessers Davies Matondo Wright Cantwell

If we don’t get rid of this group we will see the same pattern again next season

what's the definition of insanity? Doing the same things over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Once again we get to the important part of the season and that group of players have downed tools.

Time to stop blaming the managers and look at the group of senior players, IMO they all need removed, they have too much power in that dressing room.

what's the definition of insanity? Doing the same things over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Once again we get to the important part of the season and that group of players have downed tools.

Time to stop blaming the managers and look at the group of senior players, IMO they all need removed, they have too much power in that dressing room.
Completely agree - this is year 3 deja vu.

Back